Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Im Married/Single/Divorced Because _____________
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was having a conversation with somebody today about social networking sites and was saying that I don’t know why whoever created sites like Facebook, Myspace, and any other non-dating social networking site felt it was necessary to list your relationship status. There are plenty of dating sites available for people who are looking for love or a fling or a fast peice of ass or whatever and if I were pathetic enough to have to resort to the net to find a date I would join a dating site but Im not and Im not looking for a romantic relationship and thats why Im on Facebook and not babesrus.com or whatever the hell is out there. Besides lots of people don’t fit neatly into the married, single, or divorced category.

These sites need options like:
Married
-married single
-married because I don’t want to give up half of my net worth
-married because of my child
-married because I cant support myself
-married for the health insurance
-married because Im not willing to move out of my house
-married because Im too old to start over

Single:
-single because Im an annoying cling on with no interests of my own and as a result I have to be up my partners ass 24/7
-single because I have no self esteem and feel the need to know where my partner is every waking minute and if Im not included in all my partners plans I have a meltdown and make a total ass of myself
-single because Im an unrealistic delusional dumb ass when it comes to the reality of marriage and/or a long term committed relationship
-single because Im a narcissist
-single because Im immature even though Im over the age of 20, 30, 40, 50, etc...
-single because Im shallow and have no personality
-single because I have bad personal hygiene
-single because I try too hard
-single because I act like a bitch (applies to males and females)
-single because Im unable to control my emotions (not just the sappy ones but all of them)
*the word divorced could also be inserted in place of the word single under any of the examples listed under the single category

Add your own to the list please.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP