Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject O Negative People Immune to HIV and AIDS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I found this on the net. I know there are a lot of O negative people on this forum and thought it would be of interest.

---------------------

"Rh-Neg Blood Products Used To Treat HIV/AIDS"
by Ruth Ellenor Whitty

Ladies and Gentlemen:

This is probably the MOST IMPORTANT BLOG ENTRY I have ever made here on MySpace, AND it may be the most important blog entry you''ll ever READ about Rh-Negative blood.....

Recently, my friend "Nancy" from our Rh-Neg Yahoo Group suggested we start looking at the U.S. patents issued for "RhoGAM," and included a link to a patent search engine.

So on Labor Day 2007, I went to this web site and did a data search for the word "RhoGAM." I was disappointed to find only three patents. I then thought, "Hey, wait a minute, that's only the BRAND name of that serum..."

So I typed in what RhoGAM really is (one of its scientific names):

" Rho(D) immune globulin "
AND I HIT THE JACKPOT!

I Found Some Great New Information For Us! Get ready, because here it is:

Persons with O-Negative blood cannot become infected with, NOR transmit to another person, the HIV/AIDS virus.

AND NOW WE HAVE OUR PROOF, VIA THIS PATENT!!

Since the late 1980s, doctors have been giving patented O-Neg blood products (like RhoGAM) to RH+Positive persons with HIV because our blood SLOWS THE PROGRESSION OF THE VIRUS in these patients!

Source From This First Patent:
"The present inventors have found that Rh antibodies delay the progression of infection with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)."

Rh antibodies are infused into HIV+/Rh+Positive patients, and come from only one source: a type O-Negative blood donor.

(Finish reading my blog, then go to this patent link:)
[link to www.patentstorm.us]

Our other friend in the Yahoo Group, "Sandra," then posted this medical report from doctors and research professionals in India, concluding that MOST persons with Rh-Negative blood rarely become infected at all with HIV.

"Similarly there was significantly lower incidence of HIV infection in Rh negative individuals (1.9% as against 5.0% in general population)."

[link to www.ijdvl.com]

Now, hang with me for a minute. Don't run off! There's more!

In 2001, a rheumatologist who used to work/teach at the Texas Medical Center's UTMB Health Science Center/School of Medicine told me point blank that I would never contract HIV, nor could I pass it on to someone else, because I have type O-Negative blood and that for some "unknown" reason, the virus cannot "bind" to the cells of this blood type and cause infection.

I thought my doctor was crazy at first. But then, I got curious......

I began researching all over the Internet on web sites, blogs and chat rooms, looking for persons with HIV/AIDS. I spent MONTHS going all over the world, talking to people, and I could not find ONE PERSON on Planet Earth with HIV/AIDS that was also O-Negative.

So, like an idiot, I e-mailed the CDC and the NIH (National Institute of Health) and asked them what was the deal with O-Negs and HIV..... I figured that they knew everything about this.

Weeks later, the CDC replied that they had no information about the matter, and the NIH people blew me off completely. I posted the CDC e-mail in our archives at the Rh-Neg Yahoo Group.

I think they know a lot, but they are not talking. Hmmmmm... why?

Anyway, back to this patent's scoop:

"RhoGAM" is actually a "brand name." The formula IS made with O-Neg blood (which makes sense, since everyone can accept it, especially other O-Negs). To keep things simple in this message, I will continue to refer Rh(D) immune globulin as "RhoGAM."

U.S. patent 5993812 was issued to these two guys in Canada back on 30 November 1999. They also had a previous foreign patent, which was given to them in 1995.

They ORIGINALLY applied for this U.S. patent in April 1997, so that's OVER TEN YEARS AGO. Which obviously means that these guys were using the RhoGAM "Anti-D immunoglobulin" formula with HIV+ people for some time before 1997.

I printed out on paper all of the patent details (16 pages) for closer review. Here's a quick summary:

The patent states that the "RhoGAM" formula has successfully been given to HIV+ patients (children as well as adults) since 1988 (The Eighties!) to delay the progression of HIV.

The Rh antibodies interfere with HIV's effect on the immune system. It claims that this reduces bacteria and virus infections in those with HIV. It also claims to increase/maintain T-cell counts. It is NOT a "cure" for HIV or AIDS. It only helps a HIV+ person for so long (2-3 years) before it becomes ineffective, usually after a person takes a major health turn for the worse. Still, 2-3 years means a lot to some people.

BUT GET THIS: the patent says that RhoGAM works ONLY with Rh+Positive patients with HIV. It clearly states that RhoGAM (Anti-D) is INEFFECTIVE in the treatment of Rh-Negative persons with HIV, or for any person that had their spleen removed (regardless of blood type).

For Rh-Negs with HIV, they specifically use "anti-c" antibodies, instead of Anti-D. Weird.

Honestly, this patent is hard for me to completely understand because I'm no mad scientist, but I can tell you that there is something mentioned here about how Rh antibodies can also be produced in the blood of animals for eventual use by HIV+ patients. It didn't say what KIND of animals, but apparently this has happened. What animal's blood is supposedly closest to humans? A cow maybe? However, it is unlikely that Rh-Negatives would be able to use such animal blood, especially the O-Negs.

Anyway, the two men got their patent in the U.S., as well as in Canada and internationally. I wonder if either one of these guys are Rh-Neg? And WHO came up with the idea in the first place to give RhoGAM to an HIV+ person with Rh+Positive blood??

I am conducting further research (yes, there are MORE patents out there using O-Neg blood!), and will post more information later. Until then, PLEASE understand that this information is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT news for us, as well as for any Rh-Neg parents or siblings we have, our Rh-Neg children and the spouses!

I have always "felt" different. Now I know why.

I wonder why doctors and scientists don' t educate people about this? This is world news! And how are these people allowed to patent a product that contains a human blood type anyway?

Yikes! I guess I need to go PATENT MYSELF!

Thank you for your time and consideration. Now go donate some blood!

Sincerely,
Ruth Ellenor Whitty
O-Neg
Houston, TX
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP