Users Online Now: 2,233 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,437,991
Pageviews Today: 2,399,510Threads Today: 966Posts Today: 17,128
10:23 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Neda...........Her personal story!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's not very often that things come along in real life that will makes me want to start a thread, but watching the video of Neda, moved me to tears, and motivated me to post.

Neda now will be synonymous with the Iranian situation,.... forever. Neda will symbolise many things to many people, and we will also be persuaded by the media propaganda, political agendas, in fact from all sides as to who Neda was or stood for.

But the truth is Neda who she was or who she could have been, is now lost forever.

The reason I'm posting this thread is to bring everybody back to reality. I have no political agenda I have no personal agenda, ........I want people to see the truth... as painful as it is.
Its Neda`s own personal story in this wretched Iranians conflict.

Up until just before the bullet touched her body she was just your normal person in an abnormal world protesting in the way she thought she could make an impact, her emotions would have been high, filled with anger, hate, excitement, danger and the adrenalin would be pumping through her system. Her body would also more than likely have released endorphins which would further exacerbate her highly emotive state. It's not hard to imagine how she felt, as I'm sure most of us have been in some situations where this physiological change has affected us.

The second that bullet entered Neta`s body, Neta became the most frightened, panicked, scared and the "loneliest" person on this planet. The last noises Neda would have heard would be that of gunfire, shouting, crying and the general hysteria around her compounding her fear more and more. The last visions Neda would have had would have been people crying, sad faces angry faces, all visions of bitterness.
The fear this poor girl must have felt knowing she was dying is beyond words, watching the video near the beginning with Nedas eyes looking at the camera, she tell`s you in the only way she could....... It`s her own personal story.

Rest in peace
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP