Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "Pastor" Tony King: Disturbing Report
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is not corroborated, to my standards, but it would seem that Mr. Fisher or Mr. King, or his other alias, Pastor Tony King may NOT be all that some think he is or that he represents anyone that should be trusted with either disseminating information that is accurate or to be trusted with Money...there are a bunch of charlatans out there preying on those whose backs are to the wall. All I can say is beware...

Posted as received !

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 2:28 PM
Subject: Report on Pastor Tony King
To:

Report on “Pastor” Tony King

I have no knowledge of this incident but was sent by a friend who is usually reliable.

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. – Acts 20:29

I just talked with Larry C. who has made friends with Kevin Hines in Dallas. Kevin told Larry what happened at the conference in Dallas. Apparently, Tony failed to show up on Friday of the conference and so Friday was an impromptu lecture by two organizers. On Saturday morning four of Tony’s black, prison-inmate looking bodyguards came to Kevin’s room and demanded $60,000 for the conference. Kevin said he had only discussed $45,000 with Tony and that he could not give him anything until there was an accounting of the funds, some of which, was mailed to Tony in Cleveland to a woman named “Nana.” These four “thugs” threatened Kevin, pushed him, blocked his way to the door and elevators. They told him that if they did not receive the money, that Tony would not speak on Sunday. Kevin was forced to leave the conference out of fear of bodily harm. He came back on Monday to square up with the hotel. Because the four black thug bodyguards were still present, he was afraid to go inside. The hotel management let Tony in through an employee side entrance. The staff at the hotel told Kevin they had a pile of paperwork complaints against the four bodyguards for their threatening behavior while they stayed at the hotel. “Pastor” Tony King travels with shady characters.

If Tony has been to DTC and he has accessed his DTC account, then why doe he charge so much for the conference? Why did he order his thugs to shake down the conference host?

I know that Larry and Kevin are men of integrity, but who is “Pastor Tony King” and what kind of “pastor” is he? His behavior is unacceptable, and I can tell you that no genuine pastor would allow his disciples to engage in this kind of intimidation, Ever!! I listened to Tony’s sermon on tape. His sermon to say the least was terrible—something you would expect from a Louis Farrakhan, the Radical Moslem cleric, full of numerology and symbolic representations. Furthermore, Tony and his bodyguards were wearing the Islamic headdress when they arrived at the conference—though Tony changed into a suit when he spoke. Finally, Tony’s material is so general and lacking in detail, that I fear his methods or information cannot be trusted. Also, in talking to Larry, he has not been able to get through to Tony King on the phone unless it is to register for another conference. Kevin Hines, the sponsor of the Dallas Conference, couldn’t reach Tony King by phone prior to the conference. In January, Tony announced that the IRS would not be around after May. Well May has come and gone and the IRS is still alive and kickin’. In my judgment with the facts that I have, the evidence leads me to believe that Pastor Tony King is a fake—a wolf in the midst of the flock--and a man of whom we should be very, very wary.

None of us are perfect and no patriot has complete knowledge, but all of us can be people of integrity while we pursue truth. Many of our people are desperate and desperation leads us to look for help from those with the biggest promises. Let’s not be naïve, and let us be discerning about with whom we look for guidance in this movement. True Christians will always pursue honesty and stay within their knowledge, but unfortunately many are using the Savior name in order to appeal to break down our defenses. Let’s beware.

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. – I Timothy 6:10, 11

Pastor Brook Stockton

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP