Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Orange flamelike objects floating in sky
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just happened to see two of these this evening around 9:43 pm. I had my convertible top down and I saw this flame in the sky. At first I didn't know what to think, then I said "maybe its a balloon flight, but I turned down the music in my car and nothing but silence, the flame stayed the same height and just kept drifting from Northwest to Southeast. It started to float/drift faster once it moved over my car. I thought "maybe a kid caught a bag on fire and it was floating in the air", but that would have burned up by now. It drifted farther and farther Southeast into the sky very high. It wasn't a falling star because it didn't fall to the earth. Later I saw a second one from my front yard about 20 minutes later. It was the same size and moved at the same pace as the first one I saw. It was a flame moving in the sky with nothing attached to it. I have planes that pass over my home all the time moving Southwest to Northeast with red and green blinking lights and Noise! The orange flame I saw had NO NOISE complete silence. It had no flashing lights, it literally looked like a flame from a fire that has a steady burn. What are these things? has anyone else seen them before. Today is June 24th and this occured in Plainfield, IL.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP