Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject There was once music 'til hip hop , rap and all that shit hit the fun
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.youtube.com]
Maybe that's why in 99.9999% of the black modern music we see the same stupid people "showing up" clips with a fistful of women around them (women who can be bought, that is), crowned with gold, diamons and those stupid horrible parrot sort of clothes not because it is "art" but just another way to YELL "HEY, I'M A NEGRO WHO COULD SUCCEED, YOU KNOW, I'M NOT IN-VI-SI-BLE NO MORE, SEE?" In the same way not only they have to dress or wear heavy and huge collars to make themselves noticed but they have to WALK like a bravata oh-so-male zig zag stupid walking and wearing the cap in their particular way. It's just showing up in exterior way what they are not capable to show by intelligence. Like women who say they have been mistreated by chauvinist males but are the first so willing to undress themselves and become the harlots of the music or movies and so on.

In the past it was not so like this. Black music was a good inspiration affecting jazz and rock and roll while nowadays we have just BULLSHIT. And you know what's worst? These retarded are so ignorant they don't even know how to appreciate different kind of music, and I'm not just talking about Pink Floyd, Yes, Deep Purple,Stratovarius, Kitaro, Vangelis, Queen or the old Electric Light Orchestra, CC Revival or let's say Styx... these sort of people wouldn't ever listen to Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Carl Orf, Johann Sebastian Bach, Wolfang Amadeus or even amazing music from Arabian realms, Peruvian, Japanese, Chinese, Turquish and so on. Media is proud to present the same shit over and over and over ad infinitum. Hence, I set the link for the ones who still remember....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP