Users Online Now: 1,337 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 401,411
Pageviews Today: 520,501Threads Today: 165Posts Today: 1,865
04:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject breaking news*********DID MICHAEL JACKSON FAKE HIS OWN DEATH? WITNESS AT HOSPITAL FROM LANDOEVER BAPTIST CHURCH REPORTS ON JACKSON FAKE DEATH!!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message LANDOVER BAPTIST CHURCH DISCUSSING IT
WHY???????????????
WELL A WITNESS AT HOSPITAL FROM THE CHURCH WHO HAD BEEN PRAYING FOR PATIENTS THATS WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID MICHAEL JACKSON FAKE HIS OWN DEATH?
WITNESS AT HOSPITAL FROM LANDOEVER BAPTIST CHURCH REPORTS ON JACKSON FAKE DEATH!!!!!!

Now this is really strange, Nephew Zebulun was leaving UCLA Medical Center where he had been preaching to the dying when he called me on his cell ‘phone to say that he would be coming round tomorrow. The time was around 1.50pm.

He said he was in parking lot near the hospital because there were crowds of reporters around the front, and these were his word,

“So I’ll be back home in LBC’s penthouse in about a few hours or so. I’ll call you then, the battery on this thing is dying.”

I was about to reply when Zebulun broke in,

“Hey, I’ve just seen Michael Jackson running to a limo, he’s…” and the phone cut off.

I thought no more about it until I heard the news. I then rang the phone in the penthouse constantly until Nephew Zebulun answered. I asked him if he were sure he’d seen Jackson. He said,

“Sure it was him, a thin darkie chap, small nose awful complexion, long hair, big dark shades. He did one of them moon-walk things before he got in the limo.”

I asked if he had heard any news today. He said he hadn’t. He’d been listening to Gospel songs on the CD player.

I asked if he'd taken a photo - he reminded me in no uncertain terms that his 'phone had died (unlike Jackson?)

Now there’s nothing wrong with Zebulun’s eyesight… I don’t know what to make of this and neither does he.

Bathfire E

[link to www.landoverbaptist.net]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP