Users Online Now: 2,063 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 986,836
Pageviews Today: 1,801,906Threads Today: 590Posts Today: 13,274
05:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Walter Cronkite’s death is a time marker for cataclysmic events soon to follow!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Fist let me say that Walter Cronkite has not passed as I write this. I have the utmost respect and admiration for his accomplishments. The death of Michael Jackson has allowed me to view the future with definite clarity. If you care to know what the future holds then please read my story.

My name is Raging Wind Blackfoot and I am a Native American of the Blackfeet tribe. I grew up on the reservation in Montana and managed to avoid the fate many of my family and tribe have endured living on the reservation. The reservation is located in northwestern Montana along the slopes of the Rocky Mountains.

When I was a young man of the age of 13 my grandfather Roaring Waters Blackfoot took me on a camping trip for several weeks in the Rocky Mountains. At this age a male Indian is taught how to contact your spirit guide. This teaching is usually done from father to son but my father had passed away when I was very young. Like many others who live on the reservation he succumbed to alcoholism.

My grandfather taught me how to see my spirit guide and I discovered the crow was the animal spirit who guided me. As the years progressed I learned how to manifest visions of the past, present and future. What I learned many moons ago is that when the human psyche as a collective is in pain the ability to channel visions become extraordinarily simple. Michael Jackson’s death has opened a window in time for which I am able to easily channel my visions to look backward, sideways or forward in time.

I was able to do this was when Princess Diana passed and then again when 911 happened. What I have gathered is that we are connected at an unconscious level. When we are collectively tuned into the same global event the energy that emanates from around us is brought into an alignment of global consciousness. It is when this happens that my visions become clear and concise. What I have just witnessed I am sharing here for the first time.

I began my vision with the current timeframe and witnessed the incredible sadness that people had over the death of Michael Jackson. I could feel the sadness emanate from all walks of life from all over the world. I then saw an elderly woman who took my hand and asked me to walk with her. As we strolled by a babbling brook she said ‘soon another shall pass who touched many lives’. I looked at here with a bewildered stare and asked sheepishly ‘who old mother’? She said ‘go into the log cabin up on the hill’. She pointed toward a very simple built cabin up on the horizon. I let go of her hand and began my assent up the hill.

As I got to the door I decided to knock. I politely knocked on the door and a grizzled old voice said ‘come in’. As I entered the room I noticed that there was newspaper everywhere. Some of the news was very old. Moon landing, Kennedy Assassination, Nixon resignation and so on. A very frail man lay in the bed that was in the middle of the room. As I got closer I recognized that man was Walter Cronkite. I asked him ‘why are you here sir’? He looked at me and said ‘my time has come to go to the other side’. I looked at him puzzled and could not understand why such a distinguished man was in the middle of nowhere dying. I wanted to ask him more questions but old mother grabbed my hand and led me back outside. The sky went from day to night from the brief moment I was in the log cabin.

I asked old mother what was the significance of Walter Cronkite being there in the log cabin. She looked at me with her dark piercing eyes and said ‘Soon he will join your father on the other side’. ‘When this happens you will know that the Earth Changes our ancestors have foretold to their decedents will happen soon’. Old mother then asked me to close my eyes which I eagerly obliged. I could feel rain on my face and hear the wind blowing. She then told me to open my eyes.

What I saw next was unimaginable flooding. I was in foreign land that I quickly deduced was China. Old mother said we need to go up there to see what is about to happen. She pointed toward the top of a mountain and we began the climb. In the matter of seconds we were at the top of the mountain and looking down at an incredibly large dam. The dam was bulging in the middle and cracks were visible. The people around the dam were franticly screaming commands and panic had set in. The dam was going to fail and they knew it. As I watched the dam break and crumble I was over come with grief. It was as if some one had stabbed me with an emotional knife. Hundreds of thousands perished. Old mother told me to close my eyes again.

When I opened my eyes again I was back inside the log cabin Walter Cronkite was in. He was gone and the newspaper I looked at had the headline ‘Walter Cronkite – The Most Trusted Man in America Passes Away’. I looked at old mother and asked what the significance of what I witnessed is? She said ‘When Walter Cronkite passes within three hundred thirty three days a great catastrophe will befall the Chinese people’. ‘When this catastrophe happens it will mark the beginning of Mother Earth’s vengeance upon the evils of mankind’.

It was at this point that I awoke from my vision and wrote down what I saw and experienced. I am sharing this experience here in order to preserve a historical record of it. When Walter Cronkite passes remember what I have told you here. I am going to rest now.

Thank You
Raging Wind Blackfoot
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP