Users Online Now: 1,054 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 225,909
Pageviews Today: 374,017Threads Today: 111Posts Today: 1,837
04:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Best Picture Yet Of Badgeman - From The JFK Assassination, On The Grassy Knoll.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So many of you have probably already seen Badgeman and his two friends. For those who don't know about it, here is where their images were found:

[link to i42.tinypic.com]

Now here is the colorized version. I have run this colorized version through some NASA level image enhancement software to clean it up as much as possible. Sorry bout the demo watermarks, i didn't buy the program ;)

[link to i40.tinypic.com]

You get a very clear, crisp shot of badgeman, a much cleaner shot of 'cowboy hat man' and the other dude wearing a bucket hat.

I'm surprised that no one else has gone through all the pics and still frames from that day to find more people like this. Badgeman was originally found back in the early 80's, so with advances in image enhancement technology since then, surely more can be found in the photos and still.

Back.... and to the left.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP