Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DAVID FLYNN - Daniel's prophecy of 2016 as the end of the tribulation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As Isaac Newton often wrote, the pattern of time is in fact in Daniel. So I checked out Daniel 12:11:

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Now the Hebrew letters of this passage have numeric value that adds to 4,486

[link to www.biblewheel.com]

If you take the number that the angel quotes to Daniel,(1,290) and add it to 4,486 you get 5776... the year on the Hebrew calender that corresponds to our year 2016.

This is the year indicated by the Great Pyramid and the Temple of Solomon that I have posted a couple of times on this forum. This really astonishes me, to find the same year marked out so intentionally in the time based text of Daniel concerning the end of the tribulation. Is is so intentional that I suspected more...
Daniel 12:4 says:

"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."

This verse has the value 4,479... "7" less than the value of Daniel 12:11 (4,486) which speaks of the end of the tribulation. Seven years less 5776 is 5769 or the Gregorian year 2009 until the Fall.

[link to www.biblewheel.com]

Is the time in which we exist be the fullfillment of Daniel 12:4? I am seeing it as I write!

It is another confirmation to a long list documented on this forum that 2016 is the end of the 7 year, 70th week of Daniel. If this is indeed the year of the completion for the tribulation, then we had better watch closely the events in this year (7 years before 2016) ... and pay special attention to 2012 (the mid-point).

[link to watcher.boardzero.com]

hiding hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP