Users Online Now: 2,613 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 474,024
Pageviews Today: 803,840Threads Today: 349Posts Today: 5,290
10:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do conspiracy theorists believe in coincidence?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Four days ago I remarked to a co-worker that it was lucky I hadn't been stung by a bee, wasp, hornet, or yellow jacket in at least 20 years because I tend to have allergic reactions to being stung. I may have "jinxed " myself because yesterday I was stung by a wasp on my eyebrow, and ended up in the emergency room four 4 hours with severe swelling of my entire head and neck, hives, itching and redness from the waist up, and difficulty breathing. My condition was easily treated with oxygen and an allergic reaction cocktail of drugs, and I am fine; just the right side of my face is swollen now.

Now to my point: most conspiracy theorists I talk to, and blogs I read suggest that there is no such thing as coincidence when it comes to TPTB, NWO, etc. Does our reality include the ability to "progam" future events by talking about them, or merely focusing on them? Should we all be more careful about what we pay attention to, and what comes out of our mouths? Or is it just a random coincidence that this minor event messed up my family's holiday?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP