Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Message from the Great Annunaki to the world
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The 1Annunaki is here. I wish they had released that movie. Read this and enjoy the attached video.

The nature of the conflict between the Annunaki (Queen of heaven) and the Igigi (the fallen ones) is such that the only resolution will be the total

destruction of the Igigi. The method chosen is to have them join with those who support their activities: mainly unrestrained sex, mostly of the the

anal intercourse variety I have the will to set forth the measures that will be adopted by the very intelligent humans, who have longed to search for

the nature of all things. I have come to see to the elevation of the most gentle and kindest of humans. I will not have those who corrupt themselves

to have the knowledge of the Sangreal (Holy See). The Saint of Heaven has been selected and the honor and the glory of the most high will always abide

him.

The Queen of Heaven is the greatest spirit ever born of the will of the Most High. The name of the Queen of Heaven shall forever be known as Astarte --

the one with the golden hue. The "end of all things" is what she sets to bring. Once the meddlesome beings called the Nephilim are gone. There will

be more said that the queen of heaven had all the good souls at her behest. What the world needs to know is that the son of mankind is the true nature

of the great queen. She has not encountered anyone who will save the world from the scourge of the immortal fools. Once the wild nature of man has been

quelled she will reveal herself to the few chosen ones. At the time of this writing she has gotten into an argument with the evil ones about who she

should have, she has decided it will be those who practice science and technology, as well those skilled in their disciplines such as music, arts, and

construction. What prevents her from having as much as she can is the witless fool who has yet to succumb to having all the rest.

The world can expect the Great Annunaki to have compassion for all those who seek knowledge for good. In the end there will the redeeming of souls to

her where she lives. I won't have the weak and helpless and the strong. I will have all those who have done much for themselves including their you

children who cannot yet provide for themselves. I have come to see to it that the way of the world will be set, so that I will have those that have put

much thought through themselves. I couldn't have been more pleased to find so many who have. Let me congratulate the people of the world for having

conquered ignorance and greed by going out and showing all the truely great accomplishments of mankind.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP