Users Online Now: 1,035 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 194,343
Pageviews Today: 299,572Threads Today: 117Posts Today: 1,689
03:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm A Country Girl Getting Ready To Move To The Suburbs...Any Advice??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well...it looks like we've finally found a place to move to. Our goal is to be out of our home before someone places a pretty red sticker on our front door. For those who have been following my posts, We are post job loss and pre foreclosure...husband found a job in the same industry making half what he was...he's been workng the night shift and commuting 2 and a half hours a day to get there...this move will put him only 7 minutes away from his job:)

I'm litereally a "hick from the sticks" lol and I'm honestly more than a bit nervous about this move. I'm a very nice person, and when given the chance will be there for others down on their luck, but I've also always been a bit of a recluse when it comes to making friends, so this is going to be a whole new universe for me. I'm VERY MUCH looking forward to the convenient city services that most city dwellers take for granted...around here the side walks role up at five o'clock and if you want any kind of decent shopping you've got to drive about a half our out of your way, and that's just to Walmart!

The good news is, I'm well aware of how "out of it" I am when it comes to city living, the bad news is, I just don't have a clue what I'm up against:(

Would love some advice! Thanks guys:)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP