Users Online Now: 1,333 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 55,385
Pageviews Today: 98,881Threads Today: 59Posts Today: 890
01:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm not racist but why are most (not all) black people so damn loud all the time? Seriously!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Before I begin here, please read the thread, I am not racist, and I said MOST NOT ALL. Also for the record I have dated black woman and have plenty of friends who are and also asked their opinion...I just want more input on this!

Why is it anywhere I go no matter if I'm in my area, more north, west, etc. black people are loud? The other night I am at a theater and I swear the whole time there was a black couple about 4 rows down just talking obnoxiously loud, sometimes yelling! When I'm grocery shopping anytime I see a black person on a cell phone, I swear stock people in the back can hear the conversation. Now I do know some white people are like this but honestly black people are worse. I mean all my friends who are black aren't rude, obnoxious, talk loud or walk like they own everything so again I know it's not all but MOST. My sister works in the correctional field and she says/asks me from time to time...she's says everyday all I hear is loud comments/conversations from black inmates...the white population aren't this bad unless they are fighting.

So again not being racist but would just like some opinions on this...some of my friends just say that's how they are/act, no reason and others say it's just they want attention...I just think it has to be more. Reason I am posting this thread is it's 3:30 AM trying to relax for the night and I have black neighbors downstairs and I can hear them with my windows/door closed, just called the cops...during the day is fine but 3:30 AM c'mon have some respect.

Thanks for all replies and I hope I didn't step on anyone's feet here, if I offended anyone sorry it's not my intentions!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP