Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Gulf War was a LIE - A giant psyop
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The whole Gulf War thing was an absolute Wag the Dog spoof. My girl friend’s boyfriend (Bill) was sent to Iraq under papa Bush’s regime. He was one of those guys who was an all American, honor my country and will live breath and die to protect it, kind of guy. He believed in what our president said 110%, that is, until he was there to see what was REALLY going on.

When he came back to the states he sat down with me and said, look, I want to show you what’s really going on. He pulled out pictures of his camp with his fellow soldiers living out of tents sunk into deep sand, shaving out of small tin cups while looking into a 3 inch mirror, eating MREs and so on. You remember these types of images, hell; they were burned into our minds. The guys looked really beat and tired in the hot steaming desert. I said yes, I saw pictures similar to that same camp in the newspaper. He said, yes, looks really rough, huh, surviving and fighting in the desert.

BUT, he said, HERE’S what you DIDN’T see. He then showed me the same exact camp shots but panned back. It showed the entire scene. The troops were camped along the dirt shoulder that ran down the highways. And let me tell you, Iraq “used to” have some of the most sophisticated freeways in the world. Back then the average Iraqi lived like us, in single family homes, with TV’s, washers and dryers and two cars in the garage. Except their cars were Mercedes. In these panned photo shots, there were Mercedes after Mercedes on the freeway slowing down to see “What those crazy Americans were up to.” They didn’t know there was a “war” going on. Across the highway you could see sky rises, shopping malls and night clubs. Yes, clubs. Bill said at night many of the guys would run across the highways and hangout in discos all night. Iraqis wanted to know why they were camping on the side of the road and what they were doing. Camping on the sandy highway embankment was the only place they could stay that looked like a desert.

Papa BushyBones had to have the visual propaganda first to get the people to believe their lies.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP