Users Online Now: 2,053 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 766,947
Pageviews Today: 1,409,510Threads Today: 677Posts Today: 11,673
03:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think i may have an RFID chip in my arm, serious responses appreciated
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For the last ten years of my life I've noticed below my elbow on my left arm that I've had a small rectangular object the shape of a grain of rice, exactly like an RFID chip, right on the top tissue layer. i have no doubt of its artificiality and everyone whom i've shown is totally freaked out. when i put my fingers on either side of it i can see the imprint of the grooves through my skin. it's about the size a vitamin capsule, maybe a bit smaller and thinner. this has been creeping me out for awhile and i'm really starting to think that it's an RFID chip. i've been perusing these boards for awhile but this is my first post because this is becoming too irksome not to take some kind of action. i'm seriously considering excising it somehow. is there anyone else here who has had a similar experience? any kind of input, response, or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP