Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is Brendan Fraser Gay?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Brendans father is named Peter Fraser. Peter works for the government doing medical stuff along the lines of experiments on people. I depise Brendans father and brendan because Brendan has no idea what a cock sucking lunitic his father is. Not only did his father cheat on his asian wife with other government men he lyes to his wife about it and continues to cheat on her. He also hurts innocent people. I was one of the people he did a experiment on. I'm not apioligizing to brendan and letting up on him neither. Brendan is like a annoying bugar that gets dry in my nose. The bugar never goes away and it infuriates me!!!

Dropping information about Brendan:

Did you know he screwed Sarah jessica parker when he was making Dudley Do right? She thought he was her right but she was WRONG! Sarah is just fast in bed and gave it up quickly to Brendan. She wasn't that good n bed so what did Brendan do? He left.

More info:

Brendan also *beep* that fat pig Rickie lake. Rickie is such a bitch I wonder why people even watch her. Mrs winterbourne is when Brendan screwed that porker. She lost all that weight and still resembles a shaved gorilla. If her nose got any bigger I swear she can make a living as a ant eater. honk honk!

Speaking of big noses...

Know that bitch buffy the will *beep* any husband she can slayer? Sarah Michelle Gellar a slayer? Yeah! She has no qualms! She crewed Brendan while he's married multiple times. That whore is so pathetic they even keep in contact and on certain days while brendan was married Michelle just came on over. She screwed him like maria bello on cocaine. You know maria bello does cocaine right? Maria slept with brendan while married too...

This is rich you people even call him a father and role model!!!

I laugh he prides in his bull *beep* but seriously let's get down to the married guys he screwed and not so married...

I'm taking a break for now but the only mental cases are you people. you have no idea who brendan fraser is apparently... Think about your opinions now. Why would I even detest him so much and leak all his private info?

Why? Cause him and his father personally pissed me off! Cheers Brendan! I'll b back to tell these retards more of your private life details.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP