Users Online Now: 1,358 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 424,543
Pageviews Today: 557,673Threads Today: 178Posts Today: 2,380
04:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ugh, y'all are so right wing it makes me sick. the worst and trashiest of human beings. quit complaining and become better human beings
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been coming here for the past 4 years, and the same sad ass people still exist. Trinity is the worse, propagating the worse kind of fear and hate mongering.

I can't wait until the stock market continues to rise, unemployment stabilizes and the housing market bounces back (which it already is, that's 1 out of 3) so y'all can find something else to bitch about.

Everything is conspiracy with y'all. Jesus Christ, would y'all stop with that shit? Do any of you have a working IQ above 80? Everything isn't a damn conspiracy. Everything isn't about Jews controlling money.

Why are y'all so sad and unhappy? Does life suck so hard for you that you displace blame on anyone and anything you can? If anything, the public should blame you for putting Bush in for 8 years.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP