Users Online Now: 2,048 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 822,237
Pageviews Today: 1,523,625Threads Today: 725Posts Today: 12,795
05:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I found my Twin Flame, but he is married to someone else!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I found my Twin Flame (or, as some people call it – Soul Mate), but he is married to someone else!

I have known him for almost 7 years since 2002, we were immediately drawn to each other and talked forever while finishing each other’s sentences, and found out from each other in later years that we even have the same “rare” books resting on our bookshelves at our own homes, and sharing the same “psychic” experiences with each other, and throughout years, we have also shared our deepest dreams and spiritual beliefs with the same wishes to carry them out in reality, for a better future of the world and the very cause of humanity …. and… well, life was in Heaven whenever we saw each other, even just as “normal friends”… and we acted and felt like the closest souls on earth – like the Chinese saying "the other half".

In fact, we have only been friends throughout the years, but only now (a month ago, at the end of June 2009) we suddenly realized there is/was so MUCH MORE to just friendship between us. But, until now, we still haven't expressed a word of our feelings to each other, because we don't need to, and we just KNOW what each other is thinking (e.g. how shocking we were/are when both of us found out the truth of our relationship at exactly the same time!).

We are now forced apart, not seeing and meeting each other at all, partly because we don't want to cause any pain or troubles to him/me and his family (his wife and child), this decision was also made “silently”, "automatically" and “spontaneously” on both sides, without an exchange of word with each other – we “did” it within about two weeks after our realization of the “truth”, simply because we KNOW so well of each other's mind and what the other wishes to do under such circumstances – that we do not want to hurt ANYONE including/especially each other, and anybody around us that we care for, this is the unconditional love we have for each other, no matter how much pain it may bring to both of us (by parting voluntarily), you see. A strange philosophy, isn’t it?!

Now I am in such pain!! (He, too, I am sure) He had been a inseparable part of me the last seven years, and that part is now taken away, ironically, because I love him (and him, me) too much that have to let each other go – we have to let go also because it’s almost impossible for us to keep the same friendship like it was before as our feelings for each other is too strong, and we would probably do something “stupid” or would not let each other get out of our sight anymore if we had continued to see each other as “friends”, as such, we both know that we are no more “friends” only, but Twin Flames (or Soul Mates!)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP