Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Mahdi and the Antichrist
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My passion is Biblical prophecy and a I have spent a fair amount of time with Islamic eschatology

The Mahdi "Guided One" is a Muslim figure that will appear at the end of time to correct the World.

What is fascianting are the parallels between the figure of the antichrist and the Mahdi

Here are just a few..will work to add others later

The white horse;

The 1st Seal opened in Revelation reveals this figure

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. Rev.6:2

“I find the Mahdi recorded in the books of the Prophets… For instance, the Book of Revelation says: “And I saw and behold a white horse. He that sat on him…went forth conquering and to conquer.”

It is clear that this man is the Mahdi who will ride the white horse and judge by the Qur’an (with justice) and with whom will be men with marks of prostration (zabiba) on their foreheads.

Al-Imam Al-Mahdi: The Just Leader of Humanity, translated by Dr. Abdulaziz Sachedina, available online at: [link to al-islam.org]

The antichrist will kill Jews & Christians who do not submit

And the dragon was wroth with the woman(Israel), and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Rev.12:17

The Mahdi will offer the religion of Islam to the Jews and Christians; if they accept it they will be spared, otherwise they will be killed

Al-Imam Al-Mahdi: The Just Leader of Humanity, translated by Dr. Abdulaziz Sachedina, available online at: [link to al-islam.org]

The Bible teaches that The Antichrist, with his multi-nation coalition will attack Israel, and specifically Jerusalem to conquer it:

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people (who submit to Antichrist’s rule) will not be taken from the city. Zechariah 14:2

Also Ezk.39

The Mahdi also attacks Jerusalem

Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khurasan (Iran). No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem) where they will erect their flags."

Jerusalem will be the location of the rightly guided caliphate and the center of Islamic rule, which will be headed by Imam al- Mahdi
Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6985
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP