Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UFO phenomenon plead
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Look all this is just hoaxes or misinterpreted natural phenomenon or experimental drone aircrafts or new fighter/bombers, your brains are simply feed with serotonin and many of you are addicted to this substance just like elite sportsmen are addicted to their training.

If there were anything to this UFO phenomenon we would have seen it by now.

This is a statement. For well over 20 years I have watched the skies, during this time I have seen two unexplainable aerial phenomenon’s that I can beyond all reasonable doubt not explain away with natural phenomenon or man made crafts.

Today U.S launches Predator drone crafts from the U.S killing Taliban fighters in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq. The project Predator is like everything else out there, if they shows it for the cameras there is something much, much more advanced already in the works. Forget about all blurry or shaky claimed “UFO” sightings.

The days of those are dead. If its blurry, if its taken from afar without you being able to confirm or Identify it right away as a non human made craft do not bother with posting it on numerous “UFO” sites and try to prove it being something real and not fictitious.

UFO is today a pure franchise where people feeding on others serotonin kicks as they spit out books, movies, calendars with bits of truth, history and mixes of unprecedented fantasy and sometimes even insanity and figments of the imagination.

There astonish few out there that can’t be brushed away as hoaxes, or fantasy, insane or figments of the imagination. They have spoken; they are true; their sightings however have not been fictitious or imaginary. These very few, should not be franchised upon as those few are the ones that truly can help solve this phenomenon.

While there are thousands of want to be sightings and pure figments of the imagination out there, today that makes studies of this impossible without studying each and every claim to be sure we have a “UFO” out there thanks to all these people that claims contact, abduction, dreams, and remote viewing encounters with the extraterrestrials, then there are these sects out there that all claims we have huge armadas of “UFO”s flying out there with tall blond people spitting out wisdom from their bridges to us poor unwitting mortals.

Again this is a load of serotonin junkies and they feed on your dream that there should be something unexplained out there or something, just something outside your door that is not corporate media or drone manufactured and flown by our men and women in uniform.

Listen after 20 years I should know, people stop this madness and do not feed the forum trolls unless it is something sharp, and clearly not a drone. No one helps anyone to solve this mystery if there everyone claims, or feeding it with stuff that simply isn’t anything as this field of study today is completely wrecked and impossible to follow I ask the community to take up arms for the truth and as each and everyone of us can help cleaning this phenomenon out I ask everyone to take a step back, wait, see, study, or go see a Dr. so we can have something that is not simply hearsay or figments of the imagination.

Thank you…
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP