Users Online Now: 1,700 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 994,341
Pageviews Today: 1,655,275Threads Today: 670Posts Today: 11,141
05:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CONFIRMATION OF GOLD BACKED CURRENCY WITH BASIL III COMPLIANCE????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WOW.
this looks good:

Dear Patrick, I haven\'t written to you for awhile, but have a question that I thought maybe you could answer for me. My husband went into one of the local Suntrust Banks and asked if they were expecting Treasury Dollars and the Asst. Mgr said yes we expect them anyday. He also asked her if they were Basil 3 compliant and her answer was yes we have to be. He said that he had heard that alot of the bigger banks were not Basil 3 compliant and she said that she had heard the same thing. He also went into Wachovia Bank and asked the same questions and they didn\'t even know what he was talking about in regards to either Treasury Dollars and had never even heard of Basil 3. Some other people that we talked to said that they had also talked to some of their banks and were told that the Treasury Dollars were coming in but that they would not be the first to get them. What do you make of this are we finally seeing the end of the Fed, I pray that it is so? Please let me know w! hat you think of all of this, as he had been asking banks for the last 8 months and this is the first time that someone actually gave him a positive answer. Go in peace. Thank you JD

------------------
(Response)

Dear JD:
Your letter brings good news and confirmation of what we know. Those banks with a gold charter are ready for the new system. Many larger banks are refusing to cooperate and have not told their employees of the coming changes.
The plan is for the Federal Reserve to be terminated by the end of the present U.S. Government's fiscal year of September 30, 2009. Any bank not having a gold charter and not compliant with Basal III will be closed. Most of the larger banks appear to be in that situation. They still think they can stand against the tide of the Global banking change.
In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
[email protected]
www.fourwinds10.com

------------------
#1 (Reply)
Hi Patrick...
On June 29 I asked my credit union.. Southern Oregon Federal Credit Union about the new Treasury Gold Backed money...
The teller I usually deal with said the Credit Union will soon have the Treasury Gold backed currency ...
and expected to have the currency to work with shortly and that YES.. they are Basil III compliant.
She was a bit surprised that I knew about it .. and she made the comment that

"it will be intersting to see the reaction from people who have no clue, when she passes the new money out to them".
Last week we asked again about it.. and the teller offered to show us the new coins.. and the manager said
"the new currency paper folding money was on order and they were expecting it any time.

SO..Patrick.......... I was delighted to read the post you put up today..
and I am happy to add another confirmation to exactly what you stated!

Thank You,
LT

------------------
(Response)
Thank you. This is great confirmation that the change to a gold standard banking system in the U.S. is in process

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

------------------
#2. (Reply)
Hello Patrick, I read the fourwinds articles all the time and am familiar with the talk regarding a banking holiday this fall etc. But this was the first time I had heard of the treasury dollars etc, is this a new currency now that will replace the dollar in the fall? Is there anywhere I can read more info regarding this? Any info is appreciated. What will be the fate of the dollar then?
Thank You
WP

------------------
(Response)
Dear WP:
Thanks for writing.
The Federal Reserve note will be destroyed and we shall have our gold backed dollar back as required by the Constitution of the Republic of the U.S. of A. The FRN will be exchanged one for one for the new currency.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

[link to fourwinds10.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP