Users Online Now: 1,599 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,265,037
Pageviews Today: 2,480,073Threads Today: 960Posts Today: 19,598
11:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If the Kenya cert is proven to be real, I believe Black Americans will be the ones who crucify his ass.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was thinking about the thread on the Kenya cert last night and got to wondering about how the black population will handle this if Obama is charged with Treason.

Will there be race wars? I dont think so.

Sure you have the ghetto types looking for any reason to riot out there whos patriotism goes as far as their welfare check, but Im talking about the PROUD TO BE AMERICAN Black population.

The ones who pay their mortgage payments and have served their country. The ones who show up at community meetings and serve their comminities. The ones who dont wear their race on their sleeves.

I have known a lot of them in my life and I have to believe they will feel devastating shame. The kind of shame felt by a proud family that finds out their son raped a child in their neighborhood.

The first black man to reach the white house and he did it like the stereo type black man that they have worked for generations to bury. A common criminal who will lie, cheat and steal just like whites say they all are.

Obama would would set them back for decades and make every one of them a laughingstock even to themselves.

Whites will accuse them of voting for race over substance. For some that isnt true and for the ones who did, they will feel guilt for their weakness in choosing race out of excitement for seeing one of their own reaching such a high position.

If there is anger from them, it will be toward Obama first and it will be Blacks storming the white house with ropes looking for a tree but then it will turn to the WHITE MSM for not vetting Obama and making him the great Black hope.

Will they riot because Obama is taken away in cuffs?

I dont think so. If they do, it will be in front of CNN and MSNBC headquarters.

Just thinking.

flag waver
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP