Users Online Now: 1,675 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 59,806
Pageviews Today: 82,133Threads Today: 53Posts Today: 401
12:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I passed the power as God of Romania/Atlantis to the Great Goddess Artemis today
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message She is the Goddess of Forests,Hunting and Sports/Games
I met her last year in october and since then ,we have activated several holy sites in Romania:Sarmis-Zeget-Usa and the Sphinx
As time passed she became stronger and she will rule Romania and Atlantis for the next 5 years until 2014
I tested her during the last several months:she's strong minded,determined,spiritual ,a true leader
She does not very much about politics,since this my area of expertize,but she has the intuition necessary
She is 31 years old in this life,I'm 30

For the past 10 years I was the shadow power behind all Romanians political actors
I have worked with 3 presidents:
Constantinescu for 1.3 years
Iliescu for 4.1 years
Basescu for 4.6 years
Ten years ago it was the great Sun Eclipse written by Nostradamus in his catrenes,on 11th of August 1999
"Lán mille neuf cent nonante neuf sept mois
Du ceil viendra un grand Roi DÁffrayeur
Resuscitera le Grand Roi DÁngloumois
Avant et apres Mars regna par son BonHeur"
Mars is the God of War
At that time I went with my father and his wife to Ramnicu Valcea to witness the great sun eclipse
As the earth darkened I saw the ring of fire around the moon and a cross of stars in the sky
I felt empowered ,my hair went up and my blood gathered in my head
I heard a voice speaking to me:
"Apollo ,remember to pass the power to your sister Artemis ten years from now at 1 PM;if you do not do that this country will suffer greatly for one and a half months"
Since then ,I wroted many political decisions each night to my parliament and president in Romania,sometimes to the government too
I have frequently visited GLP to learn new things and I made many email proposals,in english ,to all world leaders
I toppled governments and sold secret technologies
I have done many things,which include:

-In 2002 ,I negociated with Dana from KGB a peacefull passage of Basarabia/Rep of Moldova to Romania
-from 2003 to 2005 I have sold many techs:
-nuclear weapons to Germany
-magnetic shields,against nuclear attacks to America,Israel,Japan
-UFOs/flying saucers to China,India,America
-megawatt lasers to France and UK
and many otherw ,whom I dont remember right now
-I purchased the 3G tech from Japan in 2004
-I included Romania into EU by appeasing Baroness Nicholson
who wanted to suspend the negociation process because some gypsy children were cut into organs and sold in Transnistria
-I made a re-aproach in April 2008 between Russia and NATO
-I toppled the proBush gov of Spain
-I isolated Italy within EU because they persecuted Romanians
-I made contact with the Galactic Federation and proposed the inclusion of Earth into GFWL
-I have compiled an encyclopedia of 71 Alien Races,200+pages and I sent it to the Foreign Minister,asking him to open an alien embassy in Romania
-I have exposed the Illuminati plans and their deeds at 9/11,Madrid,London Attacks,etc
and so on
I'm really tired now after 10 years of hard work and I will rest for some time until I will be called to be PM of Romania
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP