Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mods, Please clarify what constitutes shilling and stalking
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Seems that since Trinity posted about shills and trolls and how he is trying to keep them off the site, every time I post, people are threatening to report me as a stalker and have me banned. I thought the incident Trinity referred to was to do with Obama and all that, not sure since I am not really interested in those topics. But it seems some people think that posting counter point on threads about planet x or Jupiter ignition or planets that aren't planets but spaceships is shilling, trolling and stalking and should be censored and banned. I just want to make sure I am not stepping out of bounds by speaking my mind in a respectful way on these threads.

I am sure you guys are busy enough without everyone crying for your intervention every time someone disagrees with them, and I don't want to add to the load, but it would be nice to know what your definition of trolling, stalking and shilling is. I like GLP because you don't have to be politically correct and up until now, I have been able to speak my mind as long as I don't get abusive.

Thanks mods, your replies are appreciated.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP