Users Online Now: 1,354 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 438,508
Pageviews Today: 574,666Threads Today: 182Posts Today: 2,443
05:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***Important Information - I know the future of the world - illuminati, swine flu, 2012, portals***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First of all may I like to say hello to everybody who is on here, like me, who is also looking for the truth.
I am one of you, you know who you are and I speak directly to you only.
I have been monitoring GLP for the past few months and all I appear to notice is how much doom there appears to be and how much negativity there is. It seems everyone is wanting all this doom yet they don't seem to realise the real reason behind all this and the fact is that you may be brainwashed and led to believe that so much negativity in the world goes on and is needed to fulfill your satisfactions. PLEASE don't be caught out on the act.

Now I'm cutting straight to the point. I cannot tell you as much as I know but believe me, this is quite something to think about.

As you are all aware, we are in the 'third dimension'
[or portal].
2012 is a time when we are supposed to enter the spiritual world - come closer to the spiritual world and leave behind this third dimension [or portal] and enter into the next portal - the fourth portal - a more spiritually advanced world.

Now from what I know, the illuminati are trying to stop us into entering this fourth dimension or more advanced spiritually aware dimension which is needed for us to become more advanced.
This is because the illuminati feel threatened that they will lose all control spiritually and that they are now continuing to somehow prevent us into entering the next portal.

What the illuminati are exactly doing is scare-mongering us all and they are using these tactics through the mass media, television, radio, newspaper etc... since the illuminati control the worlds banking system, the governments, the mass media etc..
Think about the swine flu and how the media are scare-mongering us and evoking fear into us to take the vaccine etc..

they are also in control of ALL wars globally and fund every war to keep us in control and prevent us from becoming more advanced. This is what they are doing - creating fear into us. Without all this fear we would be able to advance more spiritually. The illuminati want a new world order - they want one world government. They are in control of world events, who is elected into power and they pretty much control everything.

Events such as 9/11, terrorists, are all part of the illuminati's staged plans - there goal is creating all this fear into us and this is exactly what they are doing. Please open up your minds and simply think out the box. There is a lot more than meets the eye. Everything you see and hear and read is not the total truth. There is more than meets the eye. The governments only tell us what they want us to believe. The governments are controlled by the illuminati don't forget.

From 2012 - 2015 is a time period, a transition, where we are all supposed to leave behind the third portals and enter the fourth but the illuminati are trying to stop us as they want to continue to gain control and if we entered the next they would lose control spiritually as we would become more aware and advanced.

What the illuminati are doing is evoking fear into us, negativity through creating wars, famine, virus's etc..
They WANT us to stay in this third world or dimension. The only way to prevent them is for us to move forward and become more aware and advanced on a more spiritual level.
What I am telling you is from the best of my knowledge. You can choose whether to believe or not, but I personally believe from what I have seen and been told. As I said I cannot tell you more.

AND about the swine flu - DO NOT take the vaccine as the vaccine weakens the immune system so that you will lose out to the battle. This is what the illuminati are doing - they want population reduction and they will do anything by means to get it. Taking the vaccine will weaken your immune system.

Aliens are from the future, hundreds and thousands of years into the future. They are simply going back using time portals. They only travel backwards and forwards. This is simply evolution.
there are many species, they are not good nor bad. They are the more developed and advanced 'human'. I really can't remember any more about this so that's all I can tell you about aliens. Sorry about that.

But from I have told you about illimunati, swine flu, 2012, portals and the fourthcoming times is really quite interesting and I cannot tell you any more and how I got this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP