Users Online Now: 1,791 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,022,594
Pageviews Today: 1,868,449Threads Today: 618Posts Today: 13,755
06:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lets assume the illuminati are the good guys...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Now if the Illuminati are the "good" guys that would make us the "bad" guys...

Interesting isnt it?

Look at our behavior...

Sociologically as a whole...

Now I know the illuminati are trying to kill us, but what if we deserve to die. What if we as the idiotic, sex-crazed masses are holding the human race back with our animalistic non-logical behavior?

My true belief is that there is no good or bad guys. I just get tired of seeing everyone talk about how evil the illuminati is.

They are highly intelligent and playing a game for power. They aren't jerkin off or partying. They aren't playing beer pong and waking up to a new girl or guy everynight. I mean honestly, even with all the "evil" killing and poisoning everyone they do... At least they have a fucking plan, and its your dumbasses they control... so whos really the bad guy?

Take control of your life and live it divinely, then you can judge others. Just because someone is hurting you doesn't make them the evil bad guy. Maybe you and your ignorance are the real bad guys.

and besides, these people LIKE doing this shit. They've been doing it for 100's if not 1000's of years. All you can change is yourself. There is not going to be some unexpected mercy if all become aware of their master plan. You need to know whats going on AND change. or shut the fuck up.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP