Users Online Now: 2,110 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 893,973
Pageviews Today: 1,488,662Threads Today: 609Posts Today: 10,591
03:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE MOON & THE SUN REVOLVE AROUND THE EARTH -- "For the earth does not move. Were it to move, it would fall." <<-- JESUS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message -- The Earth rotates on its axis at 1035.55 mph.

-- The Earth rotates before The Sun and The Moon, and as the earth spins we see both orbs cross our skies. <- Modern Science

-- The Sun doesn't revolve around The Earth according to NASA.

-- Only The Moon does.

The Moon according to NASA takes 27.3 days to complete a full revolution around The Earth, they should know, they've been there, ha,ha,ha.

earth circumference 24,853.21964mi (~) 27.3 Days (~) 24 hrs = 37.93 mph

This factor would give The Moon an additional increase in speed of 37.93 mph around Earth's skies over The Sun, because only The Moon rotates around The Earth, not The Sun. This being the case, The Moon would rise a little faster then The Sun in our skies, and cross a little faster, and set a little faster. This is not what we see in our skies. NASA LIES
[link to www.sunrisesunset.com]

ELEVENTH PARAGRAPH: He said to them, "That which supports the earth is that which supports the heaven. When a Word comes forth from the Greatness, it will come on what supports the heaven and the earth. For the earth does not move. Were it to move, it would fall. But it neither moves nor falls, in order that the First Word might not fail.
[link to www.gnosis.org]

How did Jesus know The Earth would fall if it moved? He read The Book of GOD (BoE).

SECRETS OF ENOCH -- Chapter 27

1-- And I commanded that there should be taken from light and darkness, and I said: Be thick, and it became thus, and I spread it out with the light, and it became water, and I spread it out over the darkness, below the light, and then I made firm the waters, that is to say the bottomless, and I made foundation of light around the water, and created seven circles from inside, and imaged the water like crystal wet and dry, that is to say like glass, and the circumcession of the waters and the other elements, and I showed each one of them its road,

The Light around the earth sustain the earth above the bottomless (gravity), the same light allows the Sun to press lighter on the atmosphere. The Sun has more light then the Moon does, making the Sun lighter then the Moon and because the Moon has less of this light she presses heavier on the atmosphere, producing greater ocean tides. These orbs resting upon the uppermost level of our atmosphere press down on those gases crushing the air between down to Earth, only rock (terrestrial) doesn't react to this pressure as much as liquid (water) does, this is what causes the ocean tides. Now because the Sun is at one/half of the (solar-lunar ring) and at some point the Moon is on the other half, the Equator experiences little fluctuation because both solar-lunar tides balance each other off at the Equator.

7 circles = 7 continents

crystal water = Ice Wall
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP