Users Online Now: 2,304 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,434,075
Pageviews Today: 2,393,439Threads Today: 963Posts Today: 17,071
10:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IS THIS WHY THE SO-CALLED ILLUMINATI EXPOSES ITSELF?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For a fleeting moment it dawned on me that indeed the descriptions of an insidious organization with tentacles everywhere were correct, for such an organization truly exists, yet I stress, only for a fleeting moment.

Only for that moment did I entertain the notion that the descriptions given were anything but misleading.

Investigating a few things, I've developed further a hunch I've had ever since I asked the question why certain individuals would be allowed to expose this organization using mass media and the Internet.

Suppose that you were the enemy of the Creator, stranded here with your offspring (and/or proxies, your hosts) who with your help have successfully subjugated what's left of the natives.

Now, imagine that you're seeing signs; the Creator is on the verge of returning to fulfill his prophecy and promise to reclaim this world.

Wouldn't you be tempted to do the following:

1) Fool the natives into thinking you and your offspring are part of the natural order (contrasting fantastic abominations with yourselves in order to achieve this)

2) Fool the natives and your offspring into thinking your (fantastic) enemies are their enemies?

Is it not possible that this whole Illuminati business is really just an attempt to prepare the population to oppose The Creator of Heaven and Earth?

Why else would knowledge of this nature (supposedly secret and dangerous to the so-called powers that be) be disseminated so freely?

The Creator promises the end of democracy, the end of false religions, the return of rule through kingship. His prophecies dictate mass population reduction in order to restore the world to the way it was meant to be.

Aren't these issues the very things you're meant to abhor when you hear about the so called New World Order?

I'm pretty much convinced that the so-called Illiminati is a phantom organization based loosly upon a genuine globalist cabal which exists in plain view. The Illuminati is a diversion designed to take the focus away from Satan's Children.

These people rely upon your shortsightedness. They want you to focus on something relatively distant, when your true focus, they, are right in front of you.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, yes boys and girls, yes Original peoples, the real Satanic World Order is lead by and consists of your dear friends the more than conspicuous unintended life forms called "Lucifer."

Don't ever fall for their tricks. Don't fall for the poor white victim giving you 75% of the truth so that you can swallow with it debilitating lies.

And if you happen to be non-black and still unaware of the GENUINE conspiracy, well - now you know, and now you have a choice to make.

Are you going to support Satan and perpetuate his deceptions, continuing to believe in and promote false conspiracies which actually discredit The Creator, or are you going to oppose and undermine Satan upon the just irony, upon the principle that free will is indeed FREE.

Remember. Satan is always transforming himself into sn angel of light.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP