Users Online Now: 1,348 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 228,072
Pageviews Today: 371,190Threads Today: 136Posts Today: 2,458
03:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Help! Why the hell to lights flicker around me?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I never believed this was a phenomenon until I caught someone asking the same question on a different forum before, and I just dismissed it.

Now I'm a firm believer. Wtf it this? It happens everywhere I go, when I'm driving down the highway to when I'm just walking down the street. It goes both ways as well, lights that are off will turn on and lights that are on will turn off.

And it almost always happens at least three times. The last time it happened while I was driving down the the highway, three lights in a row blinked out as I was approaching them, maybe 50 ft away, and when I got near the fourth consecutive street light, that was completely off, it turned full-on. WTF? These are very tall highway lights. I went to school for engineering and I KNOW there is no explanation for this.

When I'm walking down my street there is one particular light, in a row of lights, that goes from barely blinking to full on every time I pass it. Every single time. Whenever people are in front of me and walk by the light nothing happens, it's only when I get up to it that it turns on. WTF?

I've read that it's some energy b.s. that I'm giving off but I wonder if it's some kind of gaurdian angel? I don't know but all I can say is that it creeps me the hell out. Sometimes I can almost predict which light I'm going ot turn off or turn on.

wtf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP