Users Online Now: 1,883 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 751,298
Pageviews Today: 1,281,345Threads Today: 493Posts Today: 8,961
02:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject JESUS commands you to KILL -- Its how THE CRUSADES started -- How Christians were versed to OBEY their Roman KING, JESUS!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Then Pope Urban II with Byzantine Emperor Alexius I (Roman PAGAN Empire) brainwashed The Christians after their PAGAN Roman predecessors carefully composed the New Testament and made sure to add verses that would cause strife, murder, confusion, and adultery. My focus will be on 'Murder'

VATICAN-JESUS said he was bringing a sword.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth. I have come to bring not peace but the sword."

The Roman PAGANS didn't lie, they gave this sword and told The Christians it was the sword of JESUS their KING and to wield it in the blood of his enemies just like JESUS commanded and The Christians obeyed!

Luke 19:27 "Now as for those enemies of mine who did not want me as their king, bring them here and slay them before me."

His Father says "Thou Shall Not Kill" <<-- 6th Commandment, 6th, as in the sixth day when GOD created man, ADAM.

The Father or The Son, you decide!!! hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP