Users Online Now: 2,074 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 935,080
Pageviews Today: 1,705,020Threads Today: 556Posts Today: 12,450
04:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ROMAN-JESUS admits he never DIED -- He is the son of GOD -- angels are IMMORTAL -- He is a thief and lives for our sins!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The parable is about a nobleman who leaves his servants to trade for him while he went off to a distant country to obtain the kingship for himself and then to return. The noblemen is in actuality Jesus. When the nobleman/Jesus returns and acquired his kingship the servants presented their profits. One servant was afraid to lose what was given to him and stores the money away and produced ZERO profit, the nobleman then began to express delusional and a psychotic display of grandeur where he incriminates himself with the following:

Luke 19:22 -- He said to him, 'With your own words I shall condemn you, you wicked servant. You knew I was a demanding person, taking up what I did not lay down and harvesting what I did not plant;

The parable continues where the nobleman/Jesus confesses he's a thief followed by an emotional outcry for the blood of his enemies and a trip to confession afterwards. But my focus is in verse [22] "taking up what I did not lay down." Here the VATICAN PAGAN VERSION of Jesus stealthy admits he never laid down his life during the crucifiction as where he told the 12 Apostles either-wise.

John 10:17-18 “The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

ROMAN-JESUS complied by those damned PAGAN Romans, they sure could write a tall tale: have JESUS declare heedfully to those seeking Truth that he was in fact an angel, sons of GOD are made IMMORTAL and therewith Jesus either plotted with the Romans to deceive the 12 Apostles or plotting against the Romans. Read what true Holy scriptures have to say, you decide.

1Enoch.89:[25]Then I saw, that the man, who wrote the book at the word of the LORD, opened the book of destruction, of that destruction which the last twelve shepherds wrought; and pointed out before the LORD of the Sheep, that they destroyed more than those who preceded them.

The last 12 shepherds are the Apostles, the book of destruction is the Book of Revelation, the man is Enoch.

Verse [22] continues with; "and harvesting what I did not plant" meaning taking worship from what he did not plant himself nor cultivated as did the CREATOR -- GOD

JESUS lives for our sins, you don't have to sin anymore, he didn't die for your sins, you can now be good and worship Holy GOD, alone!

hf

The Thief, The Murdered, & repenting King.

Book of Luke

Chapter 19

26 -- 'I tell you, to everyone who has, more will be given, but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

27 -- Now as for those enemies of mine who did not want me as their king, bring them here and slay them before me.'

28 -- After he had said this, he proceeded on his journey up to Jerusalem.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP