Users Online Now: 972 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 143,315
Pageviews Today: 240,928Threads Today: 105Posts Today: 2,031
04:35 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello!

I have been living in this world for some time now.

I came from a place also named Earth, much like this planet. There are a number of differences between my home and yours.

I thought it would be interesting to share a few things with you that are relatively common knowledge where I am from. My reasons for doing so will probably be more apparent in the future.

* Consciousness does not exist (but relationships do)
* Matter is gravity that has been structured
* We are not human (we are perspectives)
* When the totality of something cannot be grasped, it appears infinite.
* Space is not physical
* There is no "now" or "here", but relationships.

We use a kind of language like you use numbers here. Numbers, representations of abstract concepts, were 'invented' to work more easily with the world around us. Our language is no different.

If it were invented today it would probably be thought of as existing in parallel with science. A new kind of science.

This language also enables the shifting of perspective like a kind of mental technology. Some of you may find it quite interesting.

If anyone is interested in learning more please let me know.

Thanks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP