Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am one pissed of canuck! Free money for natives, nothing for me
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm so fucking sick and tired of my life. I'm sick of being poor, sick of being treaded on, sick of being denied things like EI.

When I was 18, a friend of mine from high school also turned 18. He was native. Wanna know what he got when he turned 18? 70,000 dollars. Why? Because he's native. All natives in Canada get a shitpile of money from the government when they turn 18 (many native Canadians will deny this, but it's true) and the rest of us get NOTHING.

I'm 30 years old and just had to move back home to live with my parents. The government will not give me EI, despite my paying into it for over 12 years (i worked non stop for 12 years). Yet these natives get free money any time they want just because they're native. They can all collect EI, they can all collect social assistance, but me? Nope.

I'm not racist towards natives, many of my friends over the years have been native. But the disparity between them and everyone else is sickening.

You'll see a lot of news stories about how natives are poor in some areas of Canada, but they never mention the fact that all those poor natives got piles of money from the government at times; they just blow it all is why they're poor now.

I'm quickly losing my mind and am pretty sure I'm going to end up either homeless, in a mental institution, or dead by my own hand.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP