Users Online Now: 2,311 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,332,608
Pageviews Today: 2,224,961Threads Today: 901Posts Today: 15,859
09:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We are told to watch so that He will not come as a thief in the night.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to pub48.bravenet.com]

We can know the hour....five doves post...remarkable post

We are told to watch so that He will not come as a thief in the night.

Revelation 3:3

"Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard; and hold fast and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what HOUR I will come upon thee."

So, on the converse, if we do watch He will not come as a thief and we will know the hour (time frame) that He will come upon us-

Hebrew meaning of HOUR is TIME FRAME!!!

What time frame you might ask??

The RH TIME FRAME of 48 hours!!!

So, if we watch (RH), we can/will know the time frame because we know it is during RH sometime!

Thank you Lord for your MERCY and GRACE

As we wait for the blessed hope, the glorious appearing of our great God and savior!!!!

For those who are watching and can see the signs it can be known that our current Rosh Hashanah is a very possible day for the Rapture. However, which day? Since it is a 48 hour long festival you still would not know THE day because which of the two would it be? Even today with NASA and our technology is still uncertain as to when Rosh Hashanah actually starts. The fact that Biblically it took the confirmation of two witnesses rules out NASA pinpointing the exact day to the minute. What if it were a cloudy evening? In fact, different websites are saying different dates. If you cannot even know the day then you surely cannot pinpoint the hour, so still NO ONE KNOW THE DAY OR THE HOUR!

There are many more reasons that the Rapture has to be on a Rosh Hashanah.

IF anyone is not have complete understanding of the Fall Feasts and their fulfillment, this is a great, simple study:

The name Rosh Hashanah means the (Jewish) New Year,which commemorates God’s creation of the world. It also is the following:

Tishri 1
The day no man can know the day or the hour
The day of the new moon
The day of the blowing of the Trumpets
The day of the last trump
The day of the awakening blast
The day of the Resurrection
The beginning of the 10 days of awe
One long day
The Day of the King (coronation)
The day the King takes a bride (wedding)
The day that all men will pass under the rod
The day that God divides mankind into 3 categories; the Wholly Righteous, Wholly Wicked, and the Intermediates.

Rosh Hashanah is also known as Yom Teurah.

Teruah means “an awakening blast”. A theme associated with Rosh Hashanah is the theme “to awake”. Teruah is also translated as “shout”.

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.” (1 Corinthians 15:51-53)

“For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17)

On Day of Atonement the High Priest goes into the Temple to cleanse it in case it has been defiled. Therefore, the Second Coming, when Jesus sets His feet on the Mount of Olives to cleanse the Temple that has been defiled by the Antichrist coincides with Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur.

Please note that in between Rosh Hashanah and Day of Atonement is a 7 day period which would in effect represent the 7 years of Tribulation in between Rosh Hashanah (the Rapture) and Day of Atonement (Second Coming) The entire time period of Rosh Hashanah through Day of Atonement is know as the 10 days if Awe,

Everything fits too perfectly for it not to be from God!!

I wish you would please post this differing view along with the facts. It may even encourage someone to repent as the Day that No One Knows is coming soon!

---------------------------------------------

"Remarkable Discovery by Tom Gaston"

Hey! I think that I might have discovered something very significant tonight. I was talking to my friend Jeff Clyde out on the east coast in Pennslyvania and we got talking about the 9 - 11 event which took place in 2001. I spoke the following to Jeff on the phone. I said................

"Hey Jeff, remember back in 2001 that we were both talking on the phone the night before September 11th ( on 9 - 10 ) and I said to you before we got off the phone that it would be nice if God gave us a "seven day warning" just prior to Rosh HaShanah First Tishri just like God gave Noah a seven day warning ( we were both looking for the Lord to return in 2001). And then I said.....Do you remember Jeff what happened the next morning? He said yes! The event of 9 - 11 happened that morning and my wife Evonne called you in the morning and told you that "it was beginning." Then we all went nuts for about 7 days until we sadly found out that the Lord didn't come on Rosh HaShanah in 2001.

Now tonight while I was talking to Jeff I said I am going to check the Jewish calendar for 2009 and see which Jewish day that September 11th lands on. Hold on folks! This year September 11th lands on the 22nd of Elul. Count 7 days from the 22nd of Elul and it brings you to the 29 of Elul / the eve of Rosh HaShanah!

So here is what I did! I went back to the year 2000, and beginning with the year 2000 I checked all the years to the gregorian year of 2020 in order to see if there were anymore 7 day countdowns starting from September 11th to Rosh HaShanah of each year, or at least within a 1 day close proximity or "eve" of Rosh HaShanah. The following below is what I discovered.

2000 - Sept. 11th fell on Elul 11th........Does not work

2001 - Sept. 11th fell on Elul 23rd........seven days......24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, First Tishri = 7 days

2002 - Sept. 11th fell on 5th Tishri........Does not work....From Sept. 11th, 2001 to Sept. 11th, 2002 = 1 year

2003 - Sept. 11th fell on 14th Elul......Does not work....From...2002.....to.....2003 = 2 years

2004 - Sept. 11th fell on 25th Elul......Does not work....From...2003......to.....2004 = 3 years

2005 - Sept. 11th fell on 7th Elul........Does not work....From...2004......to.....2005 = 4 years

2006 - Sept. 11th fell on 18th Elul......Does not work....From...2005......to.....2006 = 5 years

2007 - Sept. 11th fell on 28th Elul......Does not work....From...2006.....to.....2007 = 6 years

2008 - Sept. 11th fell on 11th Elul......Does not work....From...2007.....to.....2008 = 7 years

2009 - Sept. 11th falls on 22nd Elul........Seven days......23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 Elul / eve of Rosh HaShanah = 7 days

This number of years and pattern between 2001 and 2009, I believe, is very significant! Here you can see that 7 years pass ( the number 7 stands for "divine completion and perfection" ), and then the 8th year ( the number 8 Stands for "New beginnings" ), which is the year 2009 we then have a 7 day pattern unfold to the eve of Rosh HaShanah, which is the 29th of Elul. The number 29 in biblical mathematics stands for "Departure." Will we depart this earth this year on the Eve of Rosh HaShanah ? I do believe we will!

2010 - Sept. 11th falls on 3rd Tishri........Does not work

2011 - Sept. 11th falls on 12th Elul.........Does not work

2012 - Sept. 11th falls on 24th Elul.........Does not work

2013 - Sept. 11th falls on 7th Tishri.........Does not work

2014 - Sept. 11th falls on 16th Elul.........Does not work

2015 - Sept. 11th falls on 27th Elul.........Does not work

2016 - Sept. 11th falls on 8th Elul...........Does not work

2017 - Sept. 11th falls on 20th Elul.........Does not work

2018 - Sept. 11 falls on 2nd Tishri..........Does not work

2019 - Sept. 11th falls on 11th Elul.........Does not work

2020 - Sept. 11th falls on 22nd Elul..seven days...23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 Elul / eve of Rosh HaShanah = 7 days

It isn't until you get all the way to the gregorian year of 2020 ( 11 years pass ) that the same seven day pattern of days lines up with the year 2009. Now putting this information together with the following gematria, and this information which I have discovered becomes very convincing and powerful!

First Tishri / Aleph = 1 / Tau = 400 Shin = 300 Resh = 200 Yod = 10 / total = 911, or 9 - 11

What we have here folks is a "divine pattern." And I believe that God is signaling to us that we are going to leave this planet at the END of Elul 29th / beginning of First Tishri. Yes! This year!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP