Users Online Now: 1,691 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 513,384
Pageviews Today: 835,835Threads Today: 238Posts Today: 4,471
08:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ((VIDEOS)) HAARP, CHEMTRAILS, NASA, PROJECT BLUEBEAM, the ARRIVAL of Mr 666 and.....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message grizzy

UPDATE Monday Sept 21st

Hi, If you are new to this thread or have not visited for a few days all the videos are now coming togeather into a coherent story. I'm sorry it's taken so long, but I have had a lot of stuff to go through and it's taken quite a few hours to find the very best thats on the web. I hope that you enjoy it.

I'm afraid that Snake Airlines and The Guy, GLP's very own reptilian turds, have unfortunately made an appearance on pages 3 and 4. Anyway just ignore them.

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

U Tube comment: The history channel has validated Chemtrails. What else do you need shills? 'Conspiracy theorists' have suggested that Chemtrails were linked to HAARP for a long time, and it is. Some people even deny the existance of HAARP, which is really a stupid thing to do since it's fact that it exists. I highly recommend watching NufffRespect's video on Chemtrails:

palinHAARP

This photo is of the HAARP facility in Alaska. It is located near a natural gas field, that supplies the fuel for the city sized power station near the center of the picture. All that energy gets pumped up into the atmosphere and used for evil purposes.

grizzysalmon For the purposes of discussion the existence of Chemtrails is taken for granted, there is no point in rehashing a subject that has already been well covered on GLP.
As for the rest of it, there are some pretty darned good videos out there. If I am slow about posting them it is because I am going for quality, and it takes time to go through them.

I think that with their help that I can make a pretty persuasive case and hopefully some of you have some really good stuff to add to this thread. Anyway I hope that you enjoy it. If so could you please give it a bump back to page 1 every now and then so that other people can catch it. Thanks 9teen.47

ANY QUESTIONS? FIRE AWAY AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO ANSWER.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP