Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SCALAR WARS AND RELATED SYMPTOMS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Scalar Wars
The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics
by Bill Morgan

For the past six months I have been undergoing the greatest paradigm shift I have ever had to go through. It has rattled my nerves and shaken my bones. This intense adjustment of my "world"has come about by studying the information given by Col. Tom Bearden at his website Cheniere. The new knowledge there has necessitated a total revision of my ideas about physical reality, the world we live in, and the future of humanity. 

This paradigm shifting even actually made me dizzy on certain days as I tried to absorb and digest Bearden´s vast amount of information. I am not a scientist at all, just a layman, and I have little comprehension of the math and high physics of this new science called "Scalar Electromagnetics." But there is a great deal of information at Cheniere which needs to become common knowledge as fast as possible, for the sake of the survival of life on earth. 

To that end I have put together this small primer of Bearden´s ideas, as a kind of "beginner´s guide" to his website. (I have tried to underline certain words and phrases which are part of the new "jargon" of talking about these "new" phenomena. Also I have taken the liberty of bolding certain words and phrases to help them stick in the mind). 

(Note: Throughout "EM" means "electromagnetic," and "LW" means "longitudinal wave")
You can download this article in Word format

This article has six sections:
1. New Waves  2. Tapping the Waves  3. Weaponization  4. Healing  5. Psychoenergetics  6. As It Stands 

more....

[link to www.prahlad.org]

HEARING WHEN WEATHER WEAPONS ARE ACTIVATED

The human sense of hearing uses an electromechanical process that converts an oscillation in the air - via an oscillation of the eardrum - into a nerve signal to the brain. Humans normally hear sounds in the range from roughly 20 Hz to 18,000 Hz, with slight variations in the frequency range from person to person. There are exceptions to this range as not all humans "hear" within the confines of the "normal" frequency range.

As sound travels through the outer ear, the sound is still in the form of a pressure wave with an alternating pattern of high and low pressure regions. It is not until the sound reaches the eardrum - at the interface of the outer and the middle ear - that the energy of the mechanical wave becomes converted into vibrations of the inner bone structure of the ear.

There are many of us who cannot ignore the resonance and tones that our bodies both sense and hear. Over the years, I have developed a way to interpret these tones which manifest with different symptoms in my body. Even as a child, I could ‘hear’ the hum of elevator motors in tall buildings while standing outside.

These “resonance” symptoms manifest by themselves or in various combinations, but always while “hearing” an intense high or low frequency tone:

Top of the head (crown) becomes ultra-sensitive
Severe migraines
Sinus and/or eye pain
Jaw joint pain
All the teeth hurt at once
Ear “itches” inside
Ears clogged-up and crackling
Deafness in one ear
Sudden dizziness
Overall nausea and/or stomach ache
Outside pressure felt over entire body
Extreme irritability
Severe joint pain like from a knife (knees, hips, or elbows)
Right side only or left side only pain
Dull muscle aches on one side
Heart palpitations while resting
Sudden anxiety and/or nervousness
A “shot” of burning energy down one or both legs

I have been told that these symptoms denote the presence of low-frequency audio waves (infrasound) or scalar EM energy. Apparently, infrasound is just scalar EM frequency-energy causing the air to vibrate at a certain frequency, which creates a sound wave. It has taken me the last two decades to realize that a certain tone or tonal range will bring about a specific physical symptom or symptoms. To say the least, I am not alone in saying that these scalar EM tones literally make my bones vibrate at certain frequencies.

The resonance and tones I felt and heard as a child became much more intense when I underwent three spinal surgeries in the early 1980’s due to a near-death accident. I noticed a greater sensitivity prior to the first surgery when I was subjected to numerous MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) sessions.

The MRI used on me was the first model produced, which is said to have had a stronger electromagnetic (EM) field than in the newer machines of today. After each spinal surgery, the tones grew stronger, as did the symptoms and pain that accompanied them. Of course, the spine is the central path of our electrically based nervous system.

What I am describing should not be confused with the natural Electromagnetic frequencies of the Earth. This natural harmonic grid is commonly known as the Schumann resonances and should not be confused with artificial manipulation of the same frequencies. This is discussed further under the topic Schumann Resonances here in this forum.

more....

[link to 66.201.79.149]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP