Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BRILLIANT AHMADINEJAD & OBAMA SPEECHES AT UN
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I find it absolutely amazing that both Obama and Ahmadinejad gave brilliant speeches at the UN.

I find it more amazing at how similar there views, how strong their message is for a better humanity, yet both these individauls have been denied by a criminal cartel to even speak to each other.

I find it even more amazing that when Obama gave his great speech, it was portrayed as a great and momentus occassion. Yet when Ahmadinejad gave his speech, he was called a mad man, and pathetic, disrepectful asswipes walk out, again..

I realised the reason why Ahmadinejad is constantly displayed in a negative light. Obama is talking major reform for the betterment of mankind on his level and below, yet Ahmadinejad knows the real source of the problem, and is talking major reform above world leaders.

To the politicians who walked out, you are a disgrace to humanity, a slave in the pocket, and should have never been allowed to attend if you arent going to give respect to all leaders of the world. Is it any wonder the UN doesnt work when these fools refuse to even listen?

Check out what Ahmadinejad is saying, amazing speech..

[link to www.youtube.com]

Here is Obamas too by the way. I was suprised to see that Obama objected and was supposedly 'appalled' at Ahmadinejad's speech. Perhaps its because of the limelight, or perhaps Israel told him too, ;).

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP