Users Online Now: 2,244 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 595,663
Pageviews Today: 1,031,745Threads Today: 429Posts Today: 7,255
12:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OBAMA IS THE 12th IMAM THE BIBLE SAYS SO!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message • AMERICA IS MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT WHORE WHO PERVERTED THE EARTH…THE CHURCH OF LAODICIEA WAKE UP ALL YOU LUKE WARMERS, WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS ON THE FRONT LINES!!!
12 th IMAM
• BARRACK HUSSIEN OBAMA IS THE BEAST OF REVELATION
• ANTI CHRIST

Revelation 17:9 “ Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. (See the attached map)
America is the only country on earth with 7 mountain ranges:
1. Appalachian mountains
2. Rocky mountains
3. Sierra Nevada mountains
4. Cascades
5. Costal Range
6. Brooks Range
7. Alaska Range

SCRATCH MEXICO/ IT IS NOT OF AMERICA
www.worldatlas.com/webim#1BD38B

I have also added a chart of earthquakes over the past 108 years you will find interesting. Read Matthew chapter 24

www.thehorizonproject.co#1BA89A

(Note all these are within U.S borders)

Revelation 17:10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and another has not yet come, he must continue a short time.

Fallen means they are no longer in power! They are no longer presidents!

!!!!!!

THE BEAST

Revelation 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

These kings (are presidents of the United States of America)
During the presidency of Bill Clinton the way was made for Islam to freely enter Europe. (At the time of his presidency there were 5 living presidents)
1.Gerald Ford
2.Richard Nixon
3.George H.W. Bush
4.Ronald Reagan
5.Jimmy Carter

(Bill Clinton is the one that is) (Depends on what the meaning of is is )
Bill Clinton is and it is fascinating that God has given us such wonderful clues, pertaining to this wonderful moment we find ourselves living in!
(George W. Bush is the one who has not yet come)
: Note about George W. Bush
1. George W. Bush is the seventh of these presidents
2. The 2000 election was recounted seven times
3. George W. Bush kept us safe for seven years. (Not on my watch)
George Bush was only excepted as our leader for a short time, right after 9/11…..then the evil people in our country convinced the good people to turn on him, thus nullifying his authority and respect, and fulfilling the prophesy about him in the book of Revelation.
Do you understand: 777
Clinton let them in, Bush held them back for seven years, Obama is their leader from this moment, till Jesus takes us home.

Revelation 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

( Barrack Hussien Obama is the eighth of these presidents. )

Barrack Hussien Obama ………

He has used his authority as president to seal all his past i.e. birth records / college records, ect. Why was his first T.V interview to Islamic nations?
Why is he destroying America? Why is every decision he makes contrary to God’s word?

Revelation 17:1 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying * to me, come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters.

1.Atlantic ocean
2.Pacific ocean (America is surrounded by many waters)
3.Gulf of Mexico
4.Gulf of Alaska
5.Bering sea (You can find these on the attached map)
6.Labrador sea
7.Artic ocean
8.Beaufort sea
9.Hudson bay
10.Caribbean

Barrack ; translated from Hebrew …… (Baraq) ….. LIGHTENING FROM THE SKY

Obama ; translated from Hebrew……. ( Bama ) ….. HEIGHTS OF HEAVEN

Luke 10:18 And He said to them, I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

The world is in a mess, Satan has been cast to earth in the form of Barrack Hussien Obama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revelation 17:15 And he said to me, the waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. (tongues meaning languages ) the U.S.A. has approximately 334 languages represented.
America was once spiritually radiant in Gods heart, but our modern world has either rejected or twisted Gods word to its own liking. We are all going to bow to God very soon and most don’t know what is about to happen. My Christian friend, we must wake up….the world is dying and in great need of a Savior. Revelation 21:17 The Spirit and the Bride say come, and let him that hearth say come; and whosoever will let him come and drink of the water of life freely.

Revelation 13:16-17 And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER! YOU WILL SOON STAND BEFORE GOD ALMIGHTY!
(Obama is going to sign a 7 year peace treaty with Israel and islam ! )
I believe the NEW monetary system will be BIO METRICS/ THE NUMBER OF MAN! Bio being human flesh and metric being the Number. DO NOT RECEIVE THIS NEW MONETARY SYSTEM OR YOU WILL PERISH IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!

Barrack Hussien Obama is the father of liars,…….Islam is his global army
Wake up from your slumber, we will all stand before Almighty God to be judged. Jesus Christ is the only way to spend eternity in Gods presence.
The path is narrow, and the gate is narrow that leads to heaven,
The path is wide and the gate is wide that leads to hell.
Which path are you traveling?

Where will spend eternity?
Repent from sin and surrender to Jesus Christ…..while you still have breath in your body
(Except a man is born again he cannot enter the kingdom of heaven)

BIG BIG BIG P.S. ……..PREPARE FOR A DEVISTING FAMINE..COMING TO AMERICA VERY SOON!!!!!!!!

I am a Christian and do not fear him who can kill my body, but I do fear Him who can kill my body and soul in fire for eternity.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP