Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tingling /throbbing forehead
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Has anyone else been experiencing this?

It started around Feb/March 2008, at first it was just a slight sensation on my forehead and i thought it was due to lack of sleep or staring at the computer as it rarely happened, then around that time i pretty much gave up alcohol, soft drinks and a few other foods.

Over the next few months it got stronger and occured more often, it was a constant tingling like you feel when your foot goes to sleep right in the centre of my forehead, about the size of a coin.

Its now well over a year later, and im still experiencing it, it varies so much, some days i feel nothing at all, some days tingle more than others, and then some days it throbs.
Since then, Ive felt similar but not a strong sensations going up to the sides of my head to the crown of my head or just on diff areas of my head. + other feelings of 'energy' i might discuss later.

I once asked a guy who did a basic free yoga meditation at an expo what he knew, he said that it was probably a blockage and asked me whether it felt like it was coming from the left side to the right, or vice versa, i said it was constantly in the one spot, 'interesting' was his reply, very helpful, lol he tried his best i guess.
A google search brought up a medical site which said it was a sign of a precursor to cluster headaches, but its 18 months later and ive had nothing.

Lately its been less noticeable, but i can still slightly feel it and TBH I'm don't think I want to get rid of it, i almost think i would miss it if it went away.

Just thought I'd post this out there as when i was searching for others who had felt it, there were many posts on forums etc but not really any answers, so hopefully others who have felt it can talk here.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP