Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jessica Simpsons MTV house in Calabasas had hidden cameras everhwere
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Something about to be exposed, and it's unbelievable it has stayed under wraps this long, is the fact that the illuminati controlled (satanic) MTV decorated and furnished the house in which Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey lived and filmed 'Newlyweds', was literally full of cameras. Not just the ones that everyone knew about. MTV had the house well before Nick and Jessica moved in. There were hi-tech cameras placed throughout the house that could not be seen. They have footage and audio of everyone who ever came into the house and everything that ever happened there and in every room.

If you ask how I know, I can only say that I do. This will be spreading around the rumor mill soon and you can remember you read this here. One person that helped set the cameras in the Calabasas home wants out of the web of the MTV groups evil ways. He said that the footage has been copied due to several who had it and that it is only a matter of time before this comes out. He says that they have things on film that will be extremely humiliating to many people. They have video of things that will shock even Jessica. Yes, they have lots of video of Jessica nude and having sex. That is the least shocking of what the footage contains however.

The former MTV employee is talking now because of fear. He is now in hiding far away from California. He wants this to begin to go public not to devastate the Simpsons. He thinks that if it is out, then many will be implicated and they will no longer hunt for him. He knows that he will be prosecuted when this all is exposed. That is if he is found.

Something very interesting to note is what he said was the real reason this was done. He said that many within the know at MTV say that Jessica has spoken of the fact that she is some sort minister thats real mission here was to lead people to Christ. She said on many occasions to ones there that she knew that someday she would "get her life back to serving God" and that she would use her fame to lead many to Christ. Obviously, MTV and who is really behind it are luciferian to the core. He said they will not let her or her family turn back. I guess this is what happens when you deal with the devil.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP