Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Stone Tape Theory - Paranormal Investigations
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I heard about this years ago. I don't know what made me think of it again, but here it is, anyway. I think it's really cool.

Since the 1970s, the Stone Tape Theory has been one of the main notions behind the ghost phenomenon. Essentially the theory is based on the suggestion that buildings and materials are able to absorb a form of energy from living beings.

Researchers speculate that the recording is laid down during times of high emotional stress such as murder, grief or an important scene in someone’s life. This energy can be stored for an unspecified amount of time and the replay is triggered by the witness with the correct attributes. These attributes could include psychic ability, stress levels or even brainwaves and seem to set off the recording like a “psychic video”.

The replay can take a form as a full manifestation or even sounds such as voices or footsteps and may even be repeated. The theory certainly explains many of the sightings and incidents that occur, however no one knows for sure exactly what the recorded energy really is. The possibility that it could be our natural electric and magnetic fields seems remote but could it be another undiscovered energy?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP