Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Know your Illuminati celebrity: Shakira - Las de La Intuicion
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Las de La Intuicion ("Pure Intuition")

Her video for "Las de La Intuicion" (which sucks), and the song itself, is all about giving herself to Satan. In the video she enjoys smudging herself with Satan's cum (the transparent curtain), and she even shows that she likes to take it from behind. We also see some robotic dancing (a la the movie Metropolis) signaling her connection with the satanic / robotic agenda for humanity. In the end of the video we see something similar to Rihanna's "Umbrella" when the latter played with Satan's cock in the form of an umbrella. Shakira is playing with Satan's cock symbolized by a light post that she barely pretends to use as a microphone, but the symbolism is obviously luciferian (Lucifer is "the light-bringer"). During the end of this act with the lightpost, she moans in a lyrical way ("I'm goooooooooooonnee") to symbolize how she is orgasming and letting her personality go: satanic possession. Evidence for this fact is the shadow behind her during parts of the video, and then a cars appears where she was, possibly symbolizing that she has become an object/puppet. Right after the car scene, we see her shadow roaming free.

Oh, and of course, the mind control theme also seems to be all over the video, as seen in [link to pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com]

I'm posting this so that anyone that will listen/see her new single "She-Wolf" will be able to see it with other eyes. I personally have not seen it yet because I don't like to waste my time with this kind of trash, but hell, I remember seeing "Las de La Intuicion" on TV back then and finding it quite intriguing. Yes Shakira, my intuition does not fail as well!

Las De La Intuicion (english) lyrics
(Note: the album is called Fixacion Oral ["Oral fixation" -> yea! suck Satan's cock])

* Spanish version | English version

No me preguntes más por mí | Let us be wrong and let's begin
["Don't ask anymore for me" -> satan was looking to take her]
Si ya sabes cual es la respuesta | A mistake that turns in to perfection
["If you already know the answer." -> she has decided to give herself completely | selling her soul was her best mistake]
Desde el momento en que te vi | I want to see you sliding in
["Since the moment I saw you." | whoa, sliding in what??]
Sé a lo que voy | My underworld
[ - | "my underworld" sounds like "my underwear" in the video. you can also make your own conclusion of what underworld means in this context.]
Yo me propongo ser de ti | This time I plan to let you win
["I want to be yours" | lols! this song is about her surrendering for posession.]
Una víctima casi perfecta | I'll be a victim of my own invention
["An almost perfect victim" | she is willing to be a victim of Satan. how sad...]
Yo me propongo ser de ti | Let us be wrong and let's begin
[ - | in the video it also sounds as she is saying "let us be one". possession will indeed make you one with the entity]
Un volcán hoy | Once and for all
["a vulcan today" -> this is interesting. She says "a vulcan today" and then in the video she bends down to take Satan's cock from behind. The vulcan explosion is Satan's cum explosion. | selling her soul forever? holy shit!]

El amor talvez Es un mal común | What heaven weaves and braids no man shall undo
["Love is perhaps a common evil." -> more good=evil, love=hate duality here. | interesting. notice that she discards man as powerless to undo her destiny to be with Satan. this song is clearly not for a man. it is for an entity.]
Y así como ves Estoy viva aún | I've been custom-made for no one but you
["I'm still alive" -> she survived the process of selling her soul during her career. | custom made? as the robot in Metropolis?]
Será cuestión de suerte? | You know it's now or never
["Was it luck?"]

Creo que empiezo a entender | I have a feeling inside
["I begin to understand"]
(Despacio despacio, empiezas a entender) | (Despacio, despacio, comienzas a caer)
["Slowly, slowly I begin to understand" -> she begins to understand the power of Satan and why it is worth it]
Nos deseábamos desde antes de nacer | And intuition's always been a woman's guide
["we desired each other even before we were born"]
(Te siento, te siento, desde antes de nacer) |
["I felt you, I felt you even before I was born" -> lols! transcendental love here fols, beautiful huh?]
Tengo el presentimiento de que empieza la acción | We've been wanting each other since before we were born
["I've a feeling that the action will begin" -> yea, baby, take some satanic cock]
(Adentro, adentro te vas quedando)
["go inside, go inside, and accommodate yourself" -> lols!]
Y las mujeres somos las de la intuición | And I will love you even after I am gone
[ - | interesting that she may be reffering that she will love Satan even after her personality is gone due to the possession, and not after she dies.]
(Asi, estoy dispuesta a todo amor)
["I'm willing to receive all your love" -> read satanic cum, also love=pain as we're going to see]

[English version only]
This time I plan to let you win
I'll be here in false subordination
[she wants to submit, but at the same time she does not]
I'll be devoted to your will
[lols, slave mentality. for a man? no....for Satan!]
Once and for all

Love is only pain disguised as a kiss
[love=pain, she loves what she hates. this kind of behavior is very common for those who have sold their soul. they hate what they have become, but they cannot resist the power.]
So make me feel it now
[yea, take Satan's cock bitch]
Let's get on with this
and the sooner the better
[oh yea baby!]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP