Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jesus Speaks to Luisa Piccarreta
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Jesus Announces a New Era of Divine Holiness to Come on Earth After a Great Purification of the World

Jesus told Luisa Piccarreta (1865-1947), the most privileged soul after the Blessed Virgin, that He will pull out all the noxious plants that are poisoning His garden on Earth, and then the Earth will then be restored to near paradisaical conditions.

“With these writings I pour out My love. I can call them the expression of the follies, the delirium, the excesses of My love with which I want to win the creatures to make them come back into My arms; to make them feel how much I love them.”

—Vol.36 May 19, 1938

“You must know that, at each word I have you write on My Fiat, I double My love for you and
towards those who will read them, to make them remain embalmed by My love.”

—Vol.36 June 20, 1938

My sweet Jesus went on taking all the books written on His Divine Will; He united them together, then He pressed them to His Heart, and with unspeakable tenderness, He added: “I bless these writings from the Heart. I bless each word; I bless the effects and the value they contain. These writings are part of Myself.”

—Vol.17 September 17, 1924

“Now, that which I manifest on My Divine Will, and which you write, can be called ‘the
Gospel of the Kingdom of the Divine Will.’ In nothing does It oppose either Sacred Scriptures or the Gospel which I announced while being on Earth; on the contrary, It can be called the support of one and of the other.”
—Vol.23 January 18, 1928

“I see that these writings will be for My Church like a new sun which will rise in Her midst; and drawn by its blazing light, creatures will apply themselves in order to be transformed into this light and become spiritualized and divinized, in such a way that, as the Church will be renewed, they will transform the face of the Earth.”
—Vol.16 February 10, 1924

“My blessed daughter, courage, I am with you. I am so pleased when you write that, for each word you write, I give you a kiss, a hug and one of My divine lives, as a gift. Do you know why? Because I see, copied in these writings Our Life of Eternal love; the copy of Our operating Divine Will.”

—Vol.36 July 11, 1938
The Volumes present the day-to-day dialogue between Jesus and the privileged soul Luisa Piccarreta on the science of Living in His Divine Will. Luisa (1865-1947) was a mystic and victim soul (confined to her bed) who lived only on the Eucharist and the Divine Will for 64 years. She was confided with the greatest Mission on Earth since Jesus and Our Blessed Mother, that is to herald the Kingdom of the Divine Will on Earth, a New Era in which man will live the life of Divine Holiness, as originally planned by God. Luisa's cause for Beatification was opened by Rome in 1994.In order to receive the sublime Gift of the Divine Will, you must read and study its doctrine.

Place your your ORDER here for any of the 36 Volumes, which are in sets of 4 (about 350 pages) in 5½ by 8½ format, bound by plastic combs.
To find out more, visit our Website [link to divinewill.cc]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP