Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject KIOSK INVADERS!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been approached by so many of these vendors, it is becoming nauseating!

I rarely go to the mall, but it was my daughter’s birthday, and after dinner we strolled around so that she could pick out an outfit, and get her hair done.

Hair appointment was not possible without an appointment, so we made one for today. I dropped her off at the salon, and went about my way, to WASTE time while waiting ‘till she was finished.

While I strolled the halls of the ghastly mall, I was accosted by a girl, who somehow spotted my “working hands” from at least 20 feet away. She apparently found them offensive to her visual senses.

She tried to engage me in conversation, with the likes of “Do you spend a lot of time washing your hands or doing dishes”?

I had my grandson with me, so I said “Well, yes. With a little one, I do wash my hands often”.

She proceeded to try to get me to come to her cart, trying to entice me with ‘free’ samples, and I quote “NOT BECAUSE I’M NICE, BUT BECAUSE THAT IS HOW WE DO IT”.

I told her politely, that I was not interested in her fee samples and went along my way. She stared on at me as I left, like she couldn’t believe I was passing up freebies. How un-American of me! LOL

OMG!!! Are you kidding me! Who are these people? Where do they get off offending
everyone who walks by? And most of all WHY are they here?

Is it just me or do you want to run by these carts as quickly as possible!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP