Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject the fourth kind and 333
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message whats the significance between the plot of the movie and the number 333?

i was plauged by the number a 3-4 yrs back, i was seeing it everywhere and at the same time is when my minds eye was opened..

i stopped seeing the number and other variations like 363 393 etc etc, while i still remain aware

ive tried looking for a meaning, and understanding of the number 333 and have come across things on the net like so...

"The message of 333 is "you've merged with the ascended masters, and they're working with you day and night-on many levels they love guide and protect in you in all ways"

Are you on some kind of spiritual path? Are you seeing alot of things unfolding for you lately? Are you guided to certain things without knowing why and it turns out to be a "blessing". This message is about being guided and protected in your life.

im not religious but am spiritual, although ive had a hard time coming to terms with the meaning of it all..

what gets me though is in the movie "the fourth kind" they use the same number 333.. why and what connection does it have to the plot of the movie, with alien contact?

what does it really mean.. damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP