Users Online Now: 1,748 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 578,031
Pageviews Today: 754,092Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 3,055
06:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Freemason secret password and word...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The "Secret" Password:
"Tubal-Cain" is the secret password of a Master Mason. But some lodges have their own passwords.

The "Secret" Word:
Not to be confused with the password. The Word (always capitalized) is so secret that initiates are taught it one letter at a time. First they learn A, then O, then M, and finally I. The Word is IAOM. The Name is pronounced as follows: It is started by opening the lips with an "ee" sound graduating into a broad "a" as the mouth opens wider with lips forming an oval shape and then graduating the sound to "o" as the lips form a circle, and again modulating to an "m" sound as the lips close to a point. This point resolves itself to a point within the head. Expressed phonetically the Name is "EE-Ah-Oh-Mmm" and is pronounced with one continuous out-breathing with a slight nasal tone in the manner described above. it can be correctly and properly expressed with its full power only by one who has brought his physical body to a state of perfection...

You never get a straight story as to what it means. As best as anyone can figure, it is the ineffable name of god, or some approximation thereof. The Word (or Name) is a tongue-twister. It takes some practice to get it right. The following pronunciation guide is from _Masonry and Its Symbols in the Light of Thinking and Destiny_ by Harold Waldwin Percival.

You notice that I sounds like EE and I have said this several tiems, that's why in English chaos, you pronounce ISrael (EEsrael) and ISaiah (EEsaiah) differently than Egyptian goddess ISis (Aysis). Really the whole thing is a corruption. Om or Aum is the Sascrit equivalent of Brahaman the thing prior to the Hindu trinity Brahma (without the final N) plus Vishnu and Shiva. Christ was called Amen in Apocalypse but we can follow the origin in Egypt maybe. That IA is using the false "A" used in Yahweh or Jahveh but even Spielberg knows letter "J" was invented by French humanist Pierre de la Rameé in Middle Ages folllowing the Medieval costume of twisting the "I" (called iota) to the left. That's why the letter "I" is set after the "J" in the alphabet and for the same reason there's the same dot over the "i" as in "j". Hence God of Israel shouldn't ever being that "Hebrew" (actually Aramean Babylon language) but Phoenician as indicates Isaiah 19:18, 19 in a vow used in Egypt: I E V E.

Now you know better that "I" doesn't sound as in wine, swine, mine but as in interesting, sit, lick, flick. That "I" sounds like "EE". And E as in wet, set, let, net, west but never as in weep, feel, seat, neat, east.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP