Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Need Advice - VERY Corrupt Small Town Police Force
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Small town of 9K people. Mostly white. All white, all male force. Chief that will not address complaints against officers. Chief that threatens people with arrest if they try to file complaints in some cases.

They enter homes and beat people up and then charge them with crimes.

They lie on police reports and are ruining the lives of young people, good family people, mothers, fathers, retirees...

They are corrupt and dangerous and the local newspaper will do nothing.

I have been aware of this in general since 2006. And frankly didn't believe it could be as bad as I heard it was...

My husband and I were then victims of this corrupt force in 2008 and because we had the money to get a "big city" attorney and were smart enough to hire a court reporter in this district court of no record the judge knew he couldn't dick us around.

He had to rule honestly. Judge ruled they entered our home illegally and we were found not guilty of the bull shit they tried to charge us with... we were at home minding our own business when they busted in saying they got a call about a domestic disturbance, and then they assaulted me and my husband and charged me with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, all within my own home for no reason... the supposed 911 call was made by the best friend of an officers wife, a "neighbor" on another street.

but our case was mild compared to what is happening to others.

This week a high school senior was beat by one of the cops that busted into our home.
It started when the cop made a visit to the boys home after a fight on the school bus the day before.

The kid is now facing felony charges and serious injuries because of these sick fucks.

I spoke with the mother and she is beside herself... saying the police report is all lies, nothing happened like they said, her son was attacked when he told the cop he didn't hit the other kid on the bus.

The boy had a college scholarship in the works and that will all go away and she has no money for a decent attorney.

This is the last straw for me!

What can be done?
Who can I contact for some HELP?

Since this stuff has happened to us the stories that I have heard from others have brought me to tears time and time again.
Local paper will not report ANYTHING about these abuses.

County Sheriff?
FBI?

I need some good advice. This is my hometown. I moved back here because it was "safe". I love this place and I want these fucks dealt with before some one dies at their hands.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP