Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bread Machines and homemade food
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I picked up a bread machine the other day. Ordered it from NewEgg. It has one loaf pan and offers settings for cakes, muffins, bread, jam, etc.

To my joy, I found out how easy it is to make bread, and the great aroma it has filled my home with. One cup of water, some yeast, flour, hit start and voila! 3 hours later a hot loaf of bread ready to eat & share.

It doesn't stay as fresh as long, but it's delicious and much healthier than the store bought stuff with all of the preservatives and high fructose corn poison.

You can even buy bread mix that is pre-measured. Simply add the package to water and hit start.

So if you are looking for a new healthy way to provide hot bread to your dinner table this winter, here you go!

verycold
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP