Users Online Now: 2,149 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 993,768
Pageviews Today: 1,849,567Threads Today: 894Posts Today: 16,102
08:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone know a agent of any source CIA?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Im a 24 year old musician on the level of Cobain, Hendrix, songwriting...
This involves a few crooked agents (one I know) and famous people....

2007 I go get surgery and come back hearing beeps and microwave hearing....

Feb 28 2008 - Mar 3 2008 I get sent to Dallas Green Oaks because I requested an X-ray from the local Corsicana hospital and they send me to Dallas because of that! After 4 days at Green Oaks I come back with 8 cracks in my head, and 1 nanowire in my left eye...

They are telemedicine implants FDA approved that hold down brainwaves in sections keeping me from jamming....

They also have the city acting like agents on this block (perps) color coated cars and audio footage upon hearing this...

1 of the agents contact Courtney Love's band manager, and other bands to make me look like a fool and they are acting like RHIC-EDOM about music industry....which is a lie...

I couldn't touch a guitar at all for months because of brainwaves of course with VHF synthetic hearing insults

Then in the car the let go of my brainwaves then I bust the hell outta an unplugged guitar (this is taken outta my cortex with an orange blue glow around the edges) I can clone Cobain/Lennon UNPLUGGED the more pressure on guitar the fatter and wetter, no preamps.

To this very date they crash my brainwaves seconds before I touch the guitar...

And its about this unplugged jam and they sling it to bands all trashed and EQ'd, thinned out, tempo'd....

They won't let me jam until they leave and they have catered agents looking like they are helping...they contacted a couple famous bands, this can be verified, seriously.

It'd be cool if someone knew any form of an agent friend or relative of friends as there are 20,000 CIA's.
6 hours ago - 1 week left to answer.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP